Hello everyone

Rog56

Hello and a Happy New Years to everyone.  As u kno I am new to this forum.  Like to keep up with vaping news as I  myself am a heavy vapor.  I'm hoping I can learn a few things that is new about vaping news including news on "people" who r trying to stop or shut down vaping shops. I smoked cigarettes for years and vaping stopped me completely to quit smoking! That alone is a GREAT reason to keep these shops open. Hopefully I will b able to help people with vaping questions also as far as "flavors" and other thgs that I have read about on these forums...so glad to b here and I hope to learn a few answers on questions that I have wanted to kno but didn't know who to ask! LOL That being said..glad to have found this forum!!  Judy A

52 minutes ago, Judy A said:

Hello and a Happy New Years to everyone.  As u kno I am new to this forum.  Like to keep up with vaping news as I  myself am a heavy vapor.  I'm hoping I can learn a few things that is new about vaping news including news on "people" who r trying to stop or shut down vaping shops. I smoked cigarettes for years and vaping stopped me completely to quit smoking! That alone is a GREAT reason to keep these shops open. Hopefully I will b able to help people with vaping questions also as far as "flavors" and other thgs that I have read about on these forums...so glad to b here and I hope to learn a few answers on questions that I have wanted to kno but didn't know who to ask! LOL That being said..glad to have found this forum!!  Judy A

Welcome Judy!!