Here it is folks the first peek at the crown mini!!

It vapes like a dream   @Christopher you're gonna want to stick this puppy as soon as they put it on the market,I got mine through uwell's giveaway.it vapes very very well.I've tested the .25 coil that is rated 60-80 watts.I started it out at 30,beautiful,cranked her up  to 55,which is my max or I gag,wow!!it is a stainless coil , and beautiful on temp control as well.vaped her at 25 and 600degrees,nice,but even better at 40 and 580 degrees.the flavor beats the crown 2 by a thousand miles.it's a bit of a juice sucker , but the crown 2 is worse on that imho . will keep you guys updated as to wether or not it leaks.the air flow is super nice,clicks into place instead of sliding.

PHOTO_20161125_140321.jpg

PHOTO_20161125_140144.jpg

PHOTO_20161125_140107.jpg

PHOTO_20161125_140107.jpg

PHOTO_20161125_135753.jpg

PHOTO_20161125_135534.jpg

PHOTO_20161125_135351.jpg

PHOTO_20161125_135247.jpg

PHOTO_20161125_135054.jpg

PHOTO_20161125_135534.jpg

Edited by Foofightervapegirl

1 hour ago, Foofightervapegirl said:
It vapes like a dream   @Christopher you're gonna want to stick this puppy as soon as they put it on the market,I got mine through uwell's giveaway.it vapes very very well.I've tested the .25 coil that is rated 60-80 watts.I started it out at 30,beautiful,cranked her up  to 55,which is my max or I gag,wow!!it is a stainless coil , and beautiful on temp control as well.vaped her at 25 and 600degrees,nice,but even better at 40 and 580 degrees.the flavor beats the crown 2 by a thousand miles.it's a bit of a juice sucker , but the crown 2 is worse on that imho . will keep you guys updated as to wether or not it leaks.the air flow is super nice,clicks into place instead of sliding.

How much juice will the tank hold?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Edited by Tam
Removed pics from quote for easier viewing of comment.

2mls.but it goes alot farther than you would expect!I got brave and cranked her to 60 watts.incredibly smooth vape , and I don't favor sub ohm tanks too much.I love my nautilus mini,LOL.that is my favorite tank,but this ties with it for me.I also rotate a crown 2,nautilus x,and kanger aerotank 2.

2mls isn't enough, least it's not for me.. smallest tank I have is 3ml with the BabyBeast and I can vape it almost dry under two hours..
I like tanks that have 5-6mls for my vaping style..but that's just me I reckon, lol

a57beb9ec032efd56d7aef7dcaf39352.jpgEven vaping these 4 tanks in rotation the little 3ml on the left doesn't last long between refills..

The other tanks hold 6 mls and I refill them about once a day or so..

Wear and tear on tank takes its toll too, as I've had to replace o-rings and gaskets on all of these at one time or another...just unscrewing the top cap for constant refilling wore out that o-ring inside of a month...Lol

On 11/25/2016 at 5:59 PM, Foofightervapegirl said:

I emailed uwell about replacement coils,fyi,it runs on crown 1 coils.but the wattage for this tank may be different I think,I don't know much about the original crown,so I don't know.

It's the coils that will determine the wattage, not the tank itself.  So you should be safe using whatever Crown 1 coil suits your preference.

The .25 is rated 60-80 watts the .5 30-50,I haven't had to break out the spare coil yet,but I don't generally vape above 35-40 watts.if it would vape lower in watt mode I would probably be around 25 or so,but I can do tthat on temp control,so no pprob,but I am thinking of getting the 1.2 ohm coils when i replace them.best of both worlds,haha.

On 11/25/2016 at 0:39 PM, Foofightervapegirl said:

15 hours ago, Foofightervapegirl said:

The .25 is rated 60-80 watts the .5 30-50,I haven't had to break out the spare coil yet,but I don't generally vape above 35-40 watts.if it would vape lower in watt mode I would probably be around 25 or so,but I can do tthat on temp control,so no pprob,but I am thinking of getting the 1.2 ohm coils when i replace them.best of both worlds,haha.

For what it's worth, you can go quite a bit higher with the watts in temp control mode.  For the most part, in TC mode the watts help the coil get to the desired temp.  That is likely why you have a better experience at 40 watts and 580 degrees compared to 25 watts and 600 degrees.  Depending on how long your draws are, it's entirely possible that the coil isn't reaching your dialed in temp preference when set at 25 watts.  In fact, if you are taking hits that are only a couple of seconds in length, you may not actually be hitting the 580 degrees with 40 watts.

I have been working on a TC guide that I hope will be better than most of the other "guides" I have seen on the internet, because none of the guides clearly explains how wattage plays a role in temp control.  The main problem I am having is that I want it to be "generic" in nature, but there are so many TC chips out there it's almost impossible to include enough information for everybody to find it useful.  Heck, even I have 5 TC mods running three different chips and every single one of them operates differently from each other.

I like tc mode,but sometimes want a cooler vape in tc mode,thus the 25 watts.I basically operate how you said.when I want a warmer vape,I do up the wattage,but frankly I find anything above 40 to be kind of overkill for me.;)the main reason I use tc mode is the flavor.

15 hours ago, Adversarious1 said:

I have been working on a TC guide that I hope will be better than most of the other "guides" I have seen on the internet, because none of the guides clearly explains how wattage plays a role in temp control.  The main problem I am having is that I want it to be "generic" in nature, but there are so many TC chips out there it's almost impossible to include enough information for everybody to find it useful.  Heck, even I have 5 TC mods running three different chips and every single one of them operates differently from each other.

...not to mention, the different materials seem to have slight performance variations as well.  I would applaud any efforts to simplify and codify TC in a guideline.  It's not an easy task.  

...not to mention, the different materials seem to have slight performance variations as well.  I would applaud any efforts to simplify and codify TC in a guideline.  It's not an easy task.  

You're absolutely right, it's not an easy task and why I don't even mess with TC...all I want is to vape,
get my nic hit without the added hassels of using TC..The end does not justify the means, least for me anyway

7 hours ago, Foofightervapegirl said:

I like tc mode,but sometimes want a cooler vape in tc mode,thus the 25 watts.I basically operate how you said.when I want a warmer vape,I do up the wattage,but frankly I find anything above 40 to be kind of overkill for me.;)the main reason I use tc mode is the flavor.

That's sort of what I was trying to explain.  In your instance the wattage is affecting the "cooler" vs. "warmer" vape because you aren't using enough power to even get to the 600 degrees you are setting the temp at.  In other words, if you want a cooler vape in TC mode you should be dialing back the temperature, not the watts.  If you want a warmer vape, then bump up the temperature, not the watts.  Essentially the higher the watts, the faster your coil will hit your desired temperature.  Once it hits that temperature the chip in the mod will (theoretically) dial back the wattage automatically to maintain the temperature.  Once you set your wattage you shouldn't have to touch it unless it hits the temperature too fast or not fast enough for your personal liking.  Ramping the wattage up or down versus the temperature to achieve the cooler or warmer vape completely defeats the purpose of temp control.

1 hour ago, Bebop said:

This is true, but for a basic understanding of the correlation between the power setting and the desired temperature the different materials available play a very small role.  The overall performance of those materials at various temperatures is another story altogether, though.

Edited by Adversarious1
typo

@Adversarious1 i guess i was confused a bit.not used to fixed wattage fixed temp mod yet.all I know is I don't vape above 40 watts if I can help it.but I'm going to take your advice for sure!!!and you are absolutely correct about the different materials,I actually prefer nickel to stainless,I know this because vaping on my istick 40 watt tc that only runs nickel in temp mode,it gets warmer way faster to me at least.

@Foofightervapegirl,

Out of curiosity, can you let me know exactly what setup you have for Temp Control?  Mod, tank and coil resistance, please.  

EDIT: Also coil material (nickel, titanium or SS).

Edited by Adversarious1

Yes absolutely , I am running a crown 2 .5 stainless coil on an rx200,also the crown mini .25 stainless coil on the rx200.for my nautilus mini,I run the .15 ni200 on an istick 40 watt tc.I have yet to try the triton mini ni200,but when I do I will let you know the resistance.and fyi,you are so right,took your advice,vaping happily!!when I break into my .5 stainless on my crown mini will let you know.

8 minutes ago, Foofightervapegirl said:

Yes absolutely , I am running a crown 2 .5 stainless coil on an rx200,also the crown mini .25 stainless coil on the rx200.for my nautilus mini,I run the .15 ni200 on an istick 40 watt tc.I have yet to try the triton mini ni200,but when I do I will let you know the resistance.and fyi,you are so right,took your advice,vaping happily!!when I break into my .5 stainless on my crown mini will let you know.

Awesome!  Specifically which mod did you take my advice on?  The rx200 with the crown 2 or the istick with the nautilus mini?  Also, what did you end up setting the watts at and what temp did you end up with.  (Bear with me, all of my questions will eventually come to an end with some possible suggestions for you or anybody else who cares to follow those suggestions.)

The crown2 on the rx200,I had the wattage set at 35.5,I downed the temp to 480 I ended up at 440 at 13.9 watts when I took a peek.I will keep you posted . you were right,once I got close to the right temp,it automatically dialed down the wattage .