Cloud comp

Sorry to say, but cloud comps are hurting people that vape responsibly, IMO. I like a  good cloud myself, but I generally use a rig and juice that don't produce clouds unless I am home. I used to smoke cigars, and could produce clouds very comparable to those pictured, granted a different technique. Vaping IMO is meant to get people away from smoking and the stigma attached to it. Most nonsmokers see vaping exactly the same as they do smoking due to the visual clouds. I can get my nic fix with barley any visual evidence, and no smell offensive to most. I vape a coffee flavor when at work as there is always a coffee maker or someone with a cup close, and  make sure I am not around anyone that minds the minor cloud I make.

To each their own, not judging, but had to comment.

That's funny,I was in my therapists office the other day,he is all for me vaping,but had a friend at his bar who vapes and said she turned the place into '' a huge fog of vanilla death".now I have no problem with people blowing huge clouds , but they have their place,just like everything else.you wouldn't turn up a fifth of vodka in a doctor's office would you ? in the same manner of you are going to blow huge clouds ,go for it!but do it responsibly

I enjoy blowin nice thick clouds..be it at home or at the vape shop or blowing a good cloud out the window stopped at a red light..
My siblings here at home vape and cloud up the family room watching a movie or football..they love blowin clouds, and it dosent bother me one bit..just enjoying one of the many pleasures of vaping...[emoji12]

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I'm not fond of huge clouds.  I can make them on my set up, but the way I normally vape (mouth to lung) I almost never do unless I try.  But clouds do the same thing the air as smoking did - have a cloud hanging around it, when you have two vapers.

I'm not fond of huge clouds.  I can make them on my set up, but the way I normally vape (mouth to lung) I almost never do unless I try.  But clouds do the same thing the air as smoking did - have a cloud hanging around it, when you have two vapers.

b643b0bc3d60160f32ad505e7af5e543.jpg
My little sister started with MTL..
she's moved on to DL these days, but chases flavor more than clouds

b643b0bc3d60160f32ad505e7af5e543.jpg
My little sister started with MTL..
she's moved on to DL these days, but chases flavor more than clouds

e9aba4c480d98ed136ebfc90312fe144.jpgI'm a little different from my sister as I like good clouds..bigger clouds are blown at higher wattages giving a excellent nicotine hit as in this pic of me vaping the TFV8 at 125w...fun too, lol

• 1 month later...