Welcome all new members

cany

• 11 months later...

Hi guys congrats to quitting cigarets. Im officially on week three of no cigarettes. I actually learned a lot about devices and what to pick and use from the magic gikara.com they have a bunch of blogs explaining devices and whats best for each persons preference. 

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi! My name is Lori. I quit smoking cigarettes back in December 2012 and switched to vaping. I've been vaping on and off since then. I live in South Alabama. Vaping keeps me from going back to the cancer sticks. 

17 hours ago, LHVapes said:

Hi! My name is Lori. I quit smoking cigarettes back in December 2012 and switched to vaping. I've been vaping on and off since then. I live in South Alabama. Vaping keeps me from going back to the cancer sticks. 

Hi, Lori! Good for you to stay off the cigarettes for so long. Welcome to Vapor Talk.  :)

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, Erepass1980 said:

I've been vaping for over 10 yrs on and off and It's hard for a person on low income to keep it up I was using an rda because the coils are cheaper to make. I wish they would allow them to sale them in TN again. Ty for letting me join.

What restrictions are there in Tennessee for ecigarettes and the equipment? Are there also restrictions on eliquid sales as well?

Welcome to Vapor Talk.  :)

20 hours ago, Tam said:

What restrictions are there in Tennessee for ecigarettes and the equipment? Are there also restrictions on eliquid sales as well?

Welcome to Vapor Talk.  :)

In TN they sale all kinds of ejuice and cbd vapes they just did away with mech mods and rda when they started regulating it in TN. 

nice to meet you. 

I don't know if u got my reply I just remembered the only things they did away with when they started regulating it. They quit saling mech mods, rdas, and tobacco flavored ejuice in my hometown I just moved to middle TN and don't know if they sale tobacco flavored ejuice. They also switched to synthetic nicotine. 

• 3 months later...