Welcome all new members

cany

• 6 months later...

Hi all I'm new to this I can't believe I'm not smoking anymore I've been smoking for 33 yrs I tried everything the gum the patches nothing helped till I started vaping man why didn't I start sooner I'm 15 days cigarette free with this vaping thingy I don't even crave a cigarette I can't believe I'm doing this I'm not coughing as much anymore I was smoking 2 packs a day now nothing when I started vaping I'd smoke a cig when I had to charge it now I bought another vapor so now I haven't smoked in 2 weeks I'm so happy I need to read more about this vaping thingy so that's why I'm here have a great day night evening where ever you all are

Sent from my iPhone using The Vapor Talk mobile app

Just now, robynlarr said:

Hi all I'm new to this I can't believe I'm not smoking anymore I've been smoking for 33 yrs I tried everything the gum the patches nothing helped till I started vaping man why didn't I start sooner I'm 15 days cigarette free with this vaping thingy I don't even crave a cigarette I can't believe I'm doing this I'm not coughing as much anymore I was smoking 2 packs a day now nothing when I started vaping I'd smoke a cig when I had to charge it now I bought another vapor so now I haven't smoked in 2 weeks I'm so happy I need to read more about this vaping thingy so that's why I'm here have a great day night evening where ever you all are

Sent from my iPhone using The Vapor Talk mobile app

Thats awesome congrats

• 5 months later...
1 minute ago, Valentino said:

hiii im valentino 27y/o from arizona, im new here and to vaping as well. normally i will have 2 packs of cigs for 1 day until recently ive diagnosed with streptococcus pneumoniae and my doctor recommend me to stop smoking. now its been 1 month since the last time i pick up a ciggie and ive never been this proud all my life. i really want to start a healthier life and i hope everyone here will help and support me through my journey. peace! :innocent:

Bravo!  and Welcome!  This is the place to draw from the experience of other vapors for sure.  

• 8 months later...

Hello Vapers, I'm a 3 yr vaper now, started with a aspire CF maxx, and Atlantis mega, when it was brand new out, paid about £80 for it, as sub-ohm was the big thing then, maybe 4 yrs ago, I'd been smoking B+H for about 35 years before that, 20-30 a day, I'm 49 yrs old, from Near Manchester, UK, And looking forward to seeing what's happening in the vaping world,

21 hours ago, SteGeog said:

Hello Vapers, I'm a 3 yr vaper now, started with a aspire CF maxx, and Atlantis mega, when it was brand new out, paid about £80 for it, as sub-ohm was the big thing then, maybe 4 yrs ago, I'd been smoking B+H for about 35 years before that, 20-30 a day, I'm 49 yrs old, from Near Manchester, UK, And looking forward to seeing what's happening in the vaping world,

Welcome!   Good to have you on board.  Experience is a great asset to any forum!  

• 2 months later...

Hi everyone!

A big congrats to all of you, and me, who have broken free from chains of traditional cigs! I've been vaping for a few years now and I'm looking to help out wherever I can, get some opinions on new devices and chat with some mtl coil builders. See you around fellow vapers!

• 3 months later...

Greetings to all.  Finally stopped smoking after many years.  Last to go was the cigars.  SWAG by me after research got me to buy a Smok stick prince.  Like this vape alot. Design is good, tank size is great.  Selection of sub ohm juice is super.  C u around. Peace Roy

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...