Help

roberts brandon

Hello everyone this is nice to be able to ask for some help so here i go i have built my coils for my kanger subox and the clils come out great anywhere between. 5 to .9 but when i wick the coil and then put my juice in it and everything and it just dont taste all that great like if i would go buy a new ssocc or a occ coil they taste awesome but when i build a coil it doesn't take like a new coil does can someone please help me out and leg me no if im doing something wrong or not and thanks everyone

Sent from my SM-T210R using The Vapor Talk mobile app

You might want to try cotton bacon or Koh Gen Do cotton flats they have a cleaner taste. The VT store has cotton bacon but not the flats, but you can fine the flats on amazon

I received some of the master of clouds cotton when I got some wire from amazon and I didn't like it ...Also ,you might be using too much cotton and they juice is struggling to wick well wick  which can effect the flavor too.  It's a trail and error process sometimes.

Thanks edna it could be the cotton then cause i had the sheets and they didn't taste all that bad but these cotton balls from cloud master just taste bad i guess i will try that cotton bacon my local vape store has it in stock but this might be a stupid question but why is it called cotton bacon lol

11 hours ago, Edna said:

You might want to try cotton bacon or Koh Gen Do cotton flats they have a cleaner taste. The VT store has cotton bacon but not the flats, but you can fine the flats on amazon

I received some of the master of clouds cotton when I got some wire from amazon and I didn't like it ...Also ,you might be using too much cotton and they juice is struggling to wick well wick  which can effect the flavor too.  It's a trail and error process sometimes.

2ndCotton Bacon

16 hours ago, roberts brandon said:

Thanks edna it could be the cotton then cause i had the sheets and they didn't taste all that bad but these cotton balls from cloud master just taste bad i guess i will try that cotton bacon my local vape store has it in stock but this might be a stupid question but why is it called cotton bacon lol

It's called cotton bacon because everything is better with bacon!  Even cotton used for vaping!

Seriously, though, I think the company simply named it that because it's a catchy and easy to remember name.  It also comes pre-cut into strips (like strips of bacon) for easier wicking.  Love me come cotton bacon.

cottonbacon.jpg

I worked with different cotton, the name brand above is nice, but scientically, its nothing special. I just rebuilt one of those for a friend. Are you wicking the cotton then pulling it through those two holes on either side that allow juice to flow into the coil 'housing' so to speak? Cuase first run i did and u actually have to just but the end of the cotton up to those holes.... 

I worked with different cotton, the name brand above is nice, but scientically, its nothing special. I just rebuilt one of those for a friend. Are you wicking the cotton then pulling it through those two holes on either side that allow juice to flow into the coil 'housing' so to speak? Cuase first run i did and u actually have to just but the end of the cotton up to those holes.... 

Post a pic

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Yes chef i put the cotton on the side where the holes are so it could soak up with my juice which it did it just didn't taste verry good when smoking it