Jump to content

Nic base question.


Recommended Posts

After the first of the year,I will be starting my diy adventure.I have heard you can get the specific mg mix base you want for example 6mg.this may sound goofy but Is there some kind of ejuice calculator for that specification?like if you added twice the amount you were supposed to you would get 12,or no?I am very confused.be gentle remember I'm a blonde!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Foofightervapegirl said:

Okay now i am super confused.the only 100mg Nic base I can find you pick the pg/vg ratio?I thought it was just nicotine by itself?

100mg Nicotine base is only 10% Nicotine!   The other 90% is VG, PG or PG/VG mix.   Just like your 6mg juices are 0.6% Nicotine...

In order to buy PURE 100% Nicotine, you'd have to have a special chemical license :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Earthling789 said:

100mg Nicotine base is only 10% Nicotine!   The other 90% is VG, PG or PG/VG mix.   Just like your 6mg juices are 0.6% Nicotine...

In order to buy PURE 100% Nicotine, you'd have to have a special chemical license :)

I told y'all I was blonde and non mathematical,after I looked at it,it made perfect sense.pure liquid nicotine would eat your skin right off with a drop,can we say space suit and gas mask ? I crack me up sometimes ! !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If you want 6mg juice you will need to put 1.8ml of 100mg base in a 30ml bottle of juice.

A 1 liter bottle of 100mg base should make about 16 liters of juice or about 16,666 ml of 6mg juice, that's a lot of juice.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You don't have to be good at math to mix juice, a good juice calculator will do it for you. Assuming you put the right info into your juice calculator.

The site I linked you to also has some good recipes too. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here this will make it easy. (all ratios for  (1) 30ml bottle) of 100mg VG based Nicotine (or 100mg PG based nicotine)

Add 0.45ml for 1.5% 

Add 0.9ml for 3%

Add 1.2ml for 4%

Add 1.8ml for 6%

Add 2.7ml for 9%

Add 3.6ml for 12%

Add 5.4ml for 18%

Add 7.2ml for 24%

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Foofightervapegirl said:

@Edna you are my vape hero!

People helped me learn (an ever on-going process....) so I just try to do the same.

Have you tried/looked at this site?   http://www.kritikalmass.net/

They have a ton of recipes and links to different ejuice calculators.

Just remember that "taste" is subjective.... what might taste good to their palate might not taste good to you ;).  If one of the recipes sounds good I'll add in everything except the nic making 5mls in a 10 ml bottle batches ...and then let it sit/steep for a few days, then I'll use a RDA dripper to taste it and if it's "off" I'll adjust where I think it will improve it and let it sit again.( take notes on the changes) once it's right I'll add in the nic and enjoy ....the nic changes it a little flavor-wise, but I take that into consideration for the next batch.

Edited by Edna
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 years later...
On 11/15/2016 at 6:54 AM, Foofightervapegirl said:

I told y'all I was blonde and non mathematical,after I looked at it,it made perfect sense.pure liquid nicotine would eat your skin right off with a drop,can we say space suit and gas mask ? I crack me up sometimes ! !

Its cooollll!!!!!!!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...