Nic base question.

After the first of the year,I will be starting my diy adventure.I have heard you can get the specific mg mix base you want for example 6mg.this may sound goofy but Is there some kind of ejuice calculator for that specification?like if you added twice the amount you were supposed to you would get 12,or no?I am very confused.be gentle remember I'm a blonde!

3 minutes ago, Foofightervapegirl said:

Okay now i am super confused.the only 100mg Nic base I can find you pick the pg/vg ratio?I thought it was just nicotine by itself?

100mg Nicotine base is only 10% Nicotine!   The other 90% is VG, PG or PG/VG mix.   Just like your 6mg juices are 0.6% Nicotine...

In order to buy PURE 100% Nicotine, you'd have to have a special chemical license :)

5 minutes ago, Earthling789 said:

100mg Nicotine base is only 10% Nicotine!   The other 90% is VG, PG or PG/VG mix.   Just like your 6mg juices are 0.6% Nicotine...

In order to buy PURE 100% Nicotine, you'd have to have a special chemical license :)

I told y'all I was blonde and non mathematical,after I looked at it,it made perfect sense.pure liquid nicotine would eat your skin right off with a drop,can we say space suit and gas mask ? I crack me up sometimes ! !

If you want 6mg juice you will need to put 1.8ml of 100mg base in a 30ml bottle of juice.

A 1 liter bottle of 100mg base should make about 16 liters of juice or about 16,666 ml of 6mg juice, that's a lot of juice.

You don't have to be good at math to mix juice, a good juice calculator will do it for you. Assuming you put the right info into your juice calculator.

The site I linked you to also has some good recipes too. 

Here this will make it easy. (all ratios for  (1) 30ml bottle) of 100mg VG based Nicotine (or 100mg PG based nicotine)

Add 0.45ml for 1.5% 

Add 0.9ml for 3%

Add 1.2ml for 4%

Add 1.8ml for 6%

Add 2.7ml for 9%

Add 3.6ml for 12%

Add 5.4ml for 18%

Add 7.2ml for 24%

3 hours ago, Foofightervapegirl said:

@Edna you are my vape hero!

People helped me learn (an ever on-going process....) so I just try to do the same.

Have you tried/looked at this site?   http://www.kritikalmass.net/

They have a ton of recipes and links to different ejuice calculators.

Just remember that "taste" is subjective.... what might taste good to their palate might not taste good to you ;).  If one of the recipes sounds good I'll add in everything except the nic making 5mls in a 10 ml bottle batches ...and then let it sit/steep for a few days, then I'll use a RDA dripper to taste it and if it's "off" I'll adjust where I think it will improve it and let it sit again.( take notes on the changes) once it's right I'll add in the nic and enjoy ....the nic changes it a little flavor-wise, but I take that into consideration for the next batch.

Edited by Edna

• 3 years later...
On 11/15/2016 at 6:54 AM, Foofightervapegirl said:

I told y'all I was blonde and non mathematical,after I looked at it,it made perfect sense.pure liquid nicotine would eat your skin right off with a drop,can we say space suit and gas mask ? I crack me up sometimes ! !

Its cooollll!!!!!!!!!!