What's on your Christmas list?

1 hour ago, Bebop said:

Ah, yes.  Back when they made real cars.

My daughter and I were just talking about my (then almost new)'72 RS Camero with the split front bumper in candy apple red I had (way back when) I realized it would be 44 years old now..... that was a wake up.....  :o  ....Honestly ....I don't feel that old but I guess it kinda dates me .....

I miss it and my 68 Mustang alot...

When cars had style and muscle....those were the days!

• 5 weeks later...
13 hours ago, EMusic said:

Wow.  Beautiful guitar.  I miss my old Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster. 2639.png

That was my model.  As it turns out, my builder found a gorgeous piece of swamp ash and I opted for a more traditional tobacco sunburst body with a Birdseye maple neck.  The elves are hard at work on it and it should be here in early January.  Can't wait. It'll be my first Tele.  I've owned several nice Strats but never a Tele.

its never too late, @Emusic.  They're out there!

9 hours ago, Bebop said:

That was my model.  As it turns out, my builder found a gorgeous piece of swamp ash and I opted for a more traditional tobacco sunburst body with a Birdseye maple neck.  The elves are hard at work on it and it should be here in early January.  Can't wait. It'll be my first Tele.  I've owned several nice Strats but never a Tele.

its never too late, @Emusic.  They're out there!

My Strat was Teal with a maple neck and abalone inlay with three pickups and a fixed tremolo.  Playing it was like ascending to heaven - the feel and sound and everything was like bringing Hendrix back from the grave.  😁

• 1 month later...