Hey I'm kinda new to vaping

austinweezzy

What's the PG/VG ratio of the juice you're using now? The higher the VG level, the more clouds but it tends to mute flavor. PG is the flavor carrier -- so more PG, more flavor. The type of tank and coil set up could also affect vapor production and/or flavor. Tell us a little more about what battery and tank combo you're using. That information will help us to help you better.  :) 

What's the PG/VG ratio of the juice you're using now? The higher the VG level, the more clouds but it tends to mute flavor. PG is the flavor carrier -- so more PG, more flavor. The type of tank and coil set up could also affect vapor production and/or flavor. Tell us a little more about what battery and tank combo you're using. That information will help us to help you better.  [emoji4] 

I'm currently using a cool fire v 70-75w mod with an apex tank and I was looking for more cloud some times but I also way to get flavor when I'm not messing with the clouds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, austinweezzy said:

I'm currently using a cool fire v 70-75w mod with an apex tank and I was looking for more cloud some times but I also way to get flavor when I'm not messing with the clouds

According to one site the Innokin iSub APEX tank uses 2.0Ω, 0.5Ω and 0.2Ω iSub coils. Which one are you using? You also didn't mention what PG/VG ratio your juice is?

Forgot to ask... how many watts or volts are you running?

If you're using a 50/50 blend, you might want to go up to a 40 PG/60 VG or 30/70 ratio for more clouds and open up your airflow. I run a 40/60 and get plenty of vapor without sacrificing flavor. YMMV.

hmmm.....something is wrong if your vaping 50/50 at 70 watts and not getting the vapor you want.    it probably is the .5 clapton coil so I'm sure you're maxed out there.  it's possible that you're burning out that coil pretty quickly and then it's not producing vapor very well after that.  But 70 watts,  how are you not getting a burnt taste from that sucker?  I would do what Tam says and get your juice in 60 or 70 VG.  You should notice lots more cloud plus you wont burn out those coils too fast...

1 hour ago, austinweezzy said:

Do you know any sites to get vapor liquid other than mech sauce that are around the same price because my friend recommended that site and the prices aren't bad their

How much does the mech sauce cost per ___ ml bottle?

You could take a look at the Vapor Talk store for eliquids. Other good vendors are EC Blends, The Vapor Room, Vape Dudes, Mt. Baker Vapor...

2 hours ago, Bebop said:

But 70 watts,  how are you not getting a burnt taste from that sucker?  I would do what Tam says and get your juice in 60 or 70 VG.  You should notice lots more cloud plus you wont burn out those coils too fast...

Pop in a brand new coil after priming it. Then, let it sit for a few minutes so the liquid can be absorbed by the wick. Set your watts to... say something like 10 - 15 W and vape with the airflow wide open. Then, if that's not doing it for you, turn it up by a few watts. Vape. Repeat until you get a slight burnt flavor then turn it down. That should be the sweet spot for that juice (different flavored juices like different temperatures). Using 70W with a 0.5 ohm coil... that's just asking for the wick to fry, imo.

lol probably I'm getting a limitless rda tank because of the limitations of my current one with clouds lol but mech sauce is $6.95 for 30mg or $18 for 120 mg and the ratio in the liquids is 80vg 20pg their pretty flavorful in my opinion I got to try a few cuz of my friend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...