0 nicotine juice tastes bad

Houston24

I've tried several 0 nicotine juices and can't find one I like.  I'm not the fruity sweet vapor.  Love the cosmic fog chil'd tobacco.  Have many bottles of the 0 nicotine and they taste bitter.  Any suggestions?  Just ordered the black note 0 nic,  all tobacco flavored.  Tired of wasting money.  Go to shops test on 3 mg juice, taste great. Then buy 0 nic and it's not the same.  Trying hard to stop the nicotine!!!

You didn't mention what PG/VG ratio is in your juice. More VG would sweeten the eliquid and smooth out the flavor. If that doesn't do it, add a little more sweetener to your juice. You can buy the sweetener separately, but make sure you use just a drop at a time because a little goes a looooong way. Just some suggestions.  :) 

I have heard other people say the same thing, not here but other places, and from people I know. Nicotine does have a pepper taste to it, but other than that its tasteless. I think I just contradicted myself by saying its tasteless, but that's ok because this is VT.

But he's(she's) saying the 0 nic juices are bitter.  Usually people have the opposite reaction. They taste 0 or 3 at the store and love it.  Then take their 12 or 18 home and think it's terrible and bitter, which makes sense since nic adds bitterness.  

Something about this doesnt make sense. (including test tasting at the shop).  

0 nic should be smooth and tasty, almost empty tasting.  

I do remember tasting tobacco flavors that taste fake and terrible without nicotine but taste much better with nicotine. 

Maybe thats the sensation?  Not bitterness? 

I don't know.  I would try 0 nic with higher pg and maybe a menthol added if you don't like fruity sweet flavors.  You might like coffee flavors or tea flavors or maybe cinnamon flavors in 0 nic.

Part of the flavor of tobacco is the nicotine. maybe it doesn't taste right without nicotine in it. Back when I used analogs I didn't use any without nicotine in them so I don't know what they would taste like without nicotine in them. You could try a tobacco/vanilla mix, or maybe a little hazelnut mixed in.

Probably what you could do is get some 0 nic vanilla and mix it with your 0 nic tobacco, and see how that tastes. Experiment a little see what you can come up with.

Edited by FXRich

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines