Looking for regulated mod.

Trying to find me a good and dependable 200 watt mod. i am trying to step up from my 150. Hoping the price range could be between $50-80.  Any suggestions? max dollar is $100.  Must be very reliable.  Thank you.

Sigelei Fuchai 213 and Reuleaux RX200 or RX 2/3 are the first three that come to mind. All reliable and all are in your $50-$80 price range.

Sent from my heart using the Vapor Talk App. OK...OK...I'm kidding. I have no heart. But I did use the Vapor Talk Mobile App.

Trying to find me a good and dependable 200 watt mod. i am trying to step up from my 150. Hoping the price range could be between $50-80.  Any suggestions? max dollar is $100.  Must be very reliable.  Thank you.

I have both the RX200s and 300w Kopoor Primus

Both vape great, especially at 125w+..

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

I have a friend that has the Sigelei Fuchai 213 with the TFV8 and it works like a dream. My problem is I have looked everywhere for it lower than 80 but i can't find one.  Any suggestions? 

The Sigelei Fuchai 213 and TFV8 are my daily drivers. I have three of the 213s and 2 TFV8 Cloud Beasts as well as two TFV8 Baby Beasts. Awesome setups.

Sent from my heart using the Vapor Talk App. OK...OK...I'm kidding. I have no heart. But I did use the Vapor Talk Mobile App.

My Vapor Store website says they have the Fuchai 213 in stock for $48..might check with Christopher for a possible price match...

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk