What do these coils work with?

Since my supply has gotten so low I am going through my "save for when I need it" drawer. I found a box of 5 coils that I have no idea where I got them or what tanks they go to. The only thing written on the box is ARCTIC HorizonTech BDTC 0.2ohms. It says organic cotton also. Most of the coil boxes I have seen tell you what tank the coil goes to. So, since I don't have a clue does anyone know these coils and what tanks they go to? Thanks ahead for the information.

Hey Tam. It looks like some Eleaf MELO tanks that I have that are still in the box but the Arctic coils are smaller then the MELO spare coils that came with the tanks and I don't have any Horizon Arctic tanks. I believe I ordered extra coils when I bought some tanks and they sent me the wrong coils. Probably was the MELO tanks because they are still in their box so I have not had the chance to try them yet. I wish they made coils that worked with multiple tanks like when the Protank 2s (I think) came out the coils fit Evods and then Some Protank coils also fit the Aerotanks. It would make it so much more simple and more cost effective.

22 minutes ago, Bebop said:

As far as I could tell, it looks like those coils fit only the Horizon arctic tank.  A search showed that I couldn't find any other tank they are compatible with. 

Agreed.  I think the Horizon Arctic is the only tank that uses the Arctic coils.  I have tried them in my Herakles and Silo Beast with no luck.

If you happen to have any Atlantis coils in that "save for when you need it drawer", those will work in a lot of tanks.  

19 hours ago, Adversarious1 said:

Agreed.  I think the Horizon Arctic is the only tank that uses the Arctic coils.  I have tried them in my Herakles and Silo Beast with no luck.

If you happen to have any Atlantis coils in that "save for when you need it drawer", those will work in a lot of tanks.  

Cool. Thanks for the great information. I have never bought a Horizon Arctic tank so I guess there they will stay unless one comes into my future.  They look like they would be expensive too. Have a great day