Herakes RTA-2

cany

I got this tank to try my luck with building my own Clapton coils with pre wrapped wire My first attempt failed miserably which ed me too buying another Herakles 2 tank. With this tank I did a 22G 3mm 8 wrap ohms out around ,25. First run It flood alot but that was my fault I didnt close off the juice flow while refilling (self inflicted wounds always the worst). So After I got that straightened out I gotta say this is one awesome RTA  awesome flavor  and Clouds that kick azz. If your looking for a good RTA Id give this a try.. It is a juice hog with the buid I have but I DIY so its all good

Edited by cany

16 hours ago, cany said:

I got this tank to try my luck with building my own Clapton coils with pre wrapped wire My first attempt failed miserably which ed me too buying another Herakles 2 tank. With this tank I did a 22G 3mm 8 wrap ohms out around ,25. First run It flood alot but that was my fault I didnt close off the juice flow while refilling (self inflicted wounds always the worst). So After I got that straightened out I gotta say this is one awesome RTA  awesome flavor  and Clouds that kick azz. If your looking for a good RTA Id give this a try.. It is a juice hog with the buid I have but I DIY so its all good

@cany  Hi, did you ever see if fasttech had a new peek insulator for your other one? I'm glad you got this one working :) it sounds great!

2 minutes ago, cany said:

Just looked  didnt see it

Shoot, give them some time maybe they'll get them in..... or maybe you can contact the company that makes them They might be willing to send you one

Just now, Edna said:

Shoot, give them some time maybe they'll get them in..... or maybe you can contact the company that makes them They might be willing to send you one

I cant seem too find a website for Herakles

I'll try to keep an eye on those. I noticed VW carries them but non of my suppliers do for some reason :/ But I'll attempt to search around :)

I'll try to keep an eye on those. I noticed VW carries them but non of my suppliers do for some reason :/ But I'll attempt to search around :)

6 minutes ago, Christopher said:

Awesome

Awesome

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines