Vapor Talk Black label juice (a review)

hicksvilleshick

So I had the good fortune of acquiring these 3 flavors, so I figured I'd pass on my thoughts.

I used my rx 2/3 with a 2 post centurion (likely clone) RDA with some fancy wrapped flat coils (can't remember the specs) made of Stainless steel.

Adam's apple was the favorite, but not by much, it just barely edged King of churn. The flavor was fantastic, good mix of apple and watermelon, by smell you would figure to get a strong flavor of green apple, but that doesn't come thru flavor wise, it's nice and balanced.

King of churn came in 2nd (think butterscotch). Flavor was fantastic, well balanced, it was just all around yummy. The only reason Adams apple edged this one was the aftertaste. It wasn't offputting, but it was odd. It had the perfect level of sweetness for butterscotch.

Crown Jewels came in 3rd, I started this one, had to put it down for a few days, and come back to it. The flavor profile states it's sweet and tart. Now in all fairness I had tried another juice (local source) that had the same flavor profile, and had the same effects, so it could just be my tongue. I just couldn't get with the flavor, it struck me as either dishsoap, or potpourri. I did warm to it by the end of the bottle, but it was an acquired taste. I'm not saying it was a bad flavor, but just not my thing. 

At the end of the day, I suggest trying them! They were well packaged, labels could be read, and the dripper was flawlessly functional. The mix is good at 35pg/65vg, which put plenty of flavor on the palate, and no shortage of vapor production. The nic level was slightly higher than what I vape daily, so I got quite the nic buzz on it, but thats not a bad thing really for me. lol And the price compared to others is a deal!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines