Protank1

Hello I'm using a protank with a smart 20 i-stick battery. It was working just fine two days ago. And now today, I can hear it firing but when I go to inhale it is crackling and I can't inhale it's blocked. I have cleaned, I have changed atomizers, batteries everything and I am at a loss on what is wrong. 

Do you have more than one? If so, swap out the bases (Leave the coil in the base that works) and see if it works. If it does put the coil head from the base that is not working into the working base and see if it still works. If yes, put the coil from the working base into the one that wasn't working and see if it starts working again.

Edited by Compenstine

1 minute ago, Compenstine said:

Do you have more than one? If so, swap out the base with its working coil head and see if it works. If it does put the coil head from the base that is not working into the working base and see if it still works. If yes, put the coil from the working base into the one that wasn't working and see if it starts working again.

...what???  :lol:

LOL Been a long day. It could be a bad base or a bad coil. Having a base that works he can find out if it is the coil head or base that is the problem.

99% of the time it is the rubber part of the coil head blocking the airflow. It happens if it gets weak or you rebuild the head to many times.

Edited by Compenstine

54 minutes ago, cany said:

How do you know  its   A He:)

It's common to use the pronoun "he" when you lack the details for a more specific pronoun since it's a singular being. If this were a case of it being more than one, then I'd use "they." Not so common, but I guess I could use "ze", but if you're not up on all the different variations of pronouns based on gender identity, it would be more confusing.

9 minutes ago, Bebop said:

Duhhh......I guess I should read the post title, huh?   :lol: @Tam

Hey maybe it's that dust ball in the pocket thing!!!

......never mind.....

I had to reread the post and title a couple of times before I got it. Don't feel bad.  :lol:

6 minutes ago, Tam said:

It's common to use the pronoun "he" when you lack the details for a more specific pronoun since it's a singular being. If this were a case of it being more than one, then I'd use "they." Not so common, but I guess I could use "ze", but if you're not up on all the different variations of pronouns based on gender identity, it would be more confusing.

I had to reread the post and title a couple of times before I got it. Don't feel bad.  :lol:

What :rolleyes::rolleyes:

6 minutes ago, Tam said:

What :rolleyes::rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, cany said:

You still have me confused  :(1f62c.png

You asked how I knew the OP was a "he." When I went to grade school, I was taught that when you didn't know the specific gender identity of a person of which you are speaking, then you use the generic "he" as the pronoun to indicate that person. "He" can be a female, but without that specific knowledge at hand at that particular time, you just use "he" to indicate that person. These days, there are many different pronouns for people depending on their gender identity. Some people identify as male so you go with "he". Others who were born male but identify as female, you use the pronoun "she". There are many different identifiers out there now, one of which is "ze" to indicate a gender fluid or gender neutral pronoun that's neither "he" or "she."

2 minutes ago, Tam said:

You asked how I knew the OP was a "he." When I went to grade school, I was taught that when you didn't know the specific gender identity of a person of which you are speaking, then you use the generic "he" as the pronoun to indicate that person. "He" can be a female, but without that specific knowledge at hand at that particular time, you just use "he" to indicate that person. These days, there are many different pronouns for people depending on their gender identity. Some people identify as male so you go with "he". Others who were born male but identify as female, you use the pronoun "she". There are many different identifiers out there now, one of which is "ze" to indicate a gender fluid or gender neutral pronoun that's neither "he" or "she."

Ummm so you took a shot in the dark ??