recommend a tank for this Provari

smacksy

9bed5935d1ec4a8dcb9b0e96aba0564b.jpgWhen I started vaping a number of years ago I started with this Provari..

It's been sitting on the shelf because I couldn't find a tank I liked to run on it..and it's more or less a MTL device..

I'm not too hip on newer tootle puffer type tanks but surely there has to be better tanks today than the ProTank I tried to use years ago..Any suggestions??

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

It'll probably take any tank as long as you aren't firing a coil below 1 ohm.  Right?  I don't believe the provari will fire less than an ohm but it is variable voltage so best fot my be the nautilus, atlantis, triton with a higher ohm coil for best performance.  A descent beginner set up for MTL,  I imagine. 

It'll probably take any tank as long as you aren't firing a coil below 1 ohm.  Right?  I don't believe the provari will fire less than an ohm but it is variable voltage so best fot my be the nautilus, atlantis, triton with a higher ohm coil for best performance.  A descent beginner set up for MTL,  I imagine. 

Yeah, (510) but won't fire below 1.0 ohm

On another forum someone recommended a Kabuki tank.has better airflow than the Nautilus but uses the same 1.8 ohm coils..and a little 3ml tank... pricy at $89.99

I got to think about it some more, lol

Nautilus are good, as are Triton 2, Kanger Aerotanks are still great workhorses...

Thanks but no thanks..those tanks is why my Provari has been sitting on the shelf soo long..(super tight airflow).Looking to go forward to something better..but thanks for your reply [emoji4]

I've got 4 or 5 subtank minis and a plus, if you're looking for something with more airflow than the nautilus that has coils available around 1.2ohms then it's not a bad idea. Another plus is that 3 of the minis came with the new version of the RTA deck,  have yet to try it, but several members here have reported they are good.