New Kanger Tank- Rewickable Coils-

This sounds interesting...Sort of half Avocado RDTA half and Kanger tank...... I copied/pasted this from another website: It was only about $17.00

Arymi Gille Tank         A New Brand from Kanger!

Rewickable Coils       

Kangertech is proud to introduce their latest brand called Arymi. The Arymi Gille Tank utilizes Kanthal EOCC 0.5 ohm Spring Style Coils that features rewickable cotton.

The Arymi Gille Tank features a 3ml e-Liquid capacity glass tank with a convenient top fill design. The Arymi Gille Tank features many quality of life improvements such as four airflow holes, a leak resistant cup design and a condensation resistant design as well.

Specs:

• 22mm Diameter
  • 3ml e-Liquid Capacity
  • 510 Threaded
  • Top Fill Design
  • Unique Rewickable Kanthal EOCC 0.5ohm Coils
  • Coil Design Allows for Efficient Heating Surface Area
  • Recommended Wattage: 20-50 Watts
  • Easy Rewicking
  • Four Airflow Holes
  • Leak Resistant Cup Design
  • Condensation Resistant Design
  • Easy Coil Replacement Design
  • 510 Drip Tip Compatible
  • Replaceable Glass

Includes:

1 Gille Tank

3 EOCC Coils 0.5 ohm NiChrome (Spring Style) (1 installed)

1 Glass Tube

1 Cotton for Rewicking

1 O-Ring Set

1 Box Packaging

01gille_tank__1.jpg

8 hours ago, Tam said:

When are you getting one?  :D 

🤔    After I have a few paychecks under my belt and the holidays are over.... maybe

Truthfully though...I just thought that there are so many people on the forum who like Kanger tanks that this might be a good thing to add to their tank arsenals. :) since it sounds like a easy to use rba.

3 minutes ago, smacksy said:

If you want one now I think MVS has them for $22.90
I would order one but I'm too much of a chain vaper using a small 3ml tank..lol

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Yeah lol  its kind of a small tank to chain vape with but I dolke the coil idea  to Me it loks like they wont go bad just need to rewick

Yeah lol  its kind of a small tank to chain vape with but I dolke the coil idea  to Me it loks like they wont go bad just need to rewick

That's a very good point..
Just watched Rip Trippers review and indeed it looked very easy to re-wick...the only other concern for me is the airflow is not adjustable..
I do DL and like good unrestrictive airflow.
It was interesting to see that long coil live in the juice..wonder if it would actually heat the juice up chain vaping, lol

1 minute ago, smacksy said:

That's a very good point..
Just watched Rip Trippers review and indeed it looked very easy to re-wick...the only other concern for me is the airflow is not adjustable..
I do DL and like good unrestrictive airflow.
It was interesting to see that long coil live in the juice..wonder if it would actually heat the juice up chain vaping, lol

Holes can be drilled :)

Holes can be drilled [emoji4]

They can but what if I drilled them out too big? It would scrap the tank...wasted money, lol

Besides, I like adj airflow when changing flavors to get the best flavor possible...or changing VG/PG ratios..Be hard for me to own a tank with fixed airflow these days, lol

2 minutes ago, smacksy said:

They can but what if I drilled them out too big? It would scrap the tank...wasted money, lol

Besides, I like adj airflow when changing flavors to get the best flavor possible...or changing VG/PG ratios..Be hard for me to own a tank with fixed airflow these days, lol

Start small :):)

Start small [emoji4][emoji4]

Lol

I guess I spoiled to things working the way I like without modificationsdec29a2b814748ff0da700da40ccc8e1.jpgThat said notice the adjustable air slots (2) on my Griffin..that's the way I like it, wide open [emoji12]

Just now, smacksy said:

Lol
I guess I spoiled to things working the way I like without modificationsdec29a2b814748ff0da700da40ccc8e1.jpgThat said notice the adjustable air slot on my Griffin..that's the way I like it, wide open emoji12.png

Ten I guess its not for you 😄😄  As for Me Im gonna get one I like the coil idea

Ten I guess its not for you [emoji1][emoji1]  As for Me Im gonna get one I like the coil idea

Cool..let us know how you like it, especially the non-adj airflow..if you say it's OK for DL I might order one too, [emoji106]

Will do Like I said drill small lol

No drilling here..lol
I don't plan to do modifications on a new tank that was designed with fixed airholes..it could adversely affect the way the coil wicks and render it junk...lol

3 minutes ago, smacksy said:

No drilling here..lol
I don't plan to do modifications on a new tank that was designed with fixed airholes..it could adversely affect the way the coil wicks and render it junk...lol

Then why are you bothering posting about it?  We already know about the small Airflow holes

Then why are you bothering posting about it?  We already know about the small Airflow holes

Because I don't know if those small airflow holes are suitable for DL ..

Won't know till somebody actually has this tank and posts about it, like you maybe..

Just now, smacksy said:

Because I don't know if those small airflow holes are suitable for DL ..
Won't know till somebody has this tank and posts about it, like you maybe..

Give it a try or watch a vid about it

Just now, smacksy said:

OK..I'll check on my other forums if anybody has this tank, and how they like it...Time for football on Sunday Ticket, nice chatting with you, gotta go, lol

Thanks let us know  what others tell you to think about it

Thanks let us know  what others tell you to think about it

Found this tank at Eciggity for $17..I think I'll order one..I mean what the hell, it could be a good tank, and if it isn't no worries..it's only $17, lol

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines