Teen covering up cigarette smell blows up car

12 hours ago, smacksy said:

I'm from New Orleans and moved to San Diego in 2008 to be with family..both my parents passed away last May, 6 days apart..Because of the high cost of living, parking lots for freeways and the changing laws here in la-la land I'm moving back to either LA, MS or AL.. I want the hell out of here..

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

@smacksy   I'm so sorry to hear about your parents. I escaped CA before it got too bad.... but I know what you mean....

On 9/23/2016 at 8:08 AM, Adversarious1 said:

There is a reason he earned the nickname "Governor Moonbeam".

The scary part is that even though he did some wacky stuff the first time he was governor (which was before my time), the people of this state elected him again when the state changed the term limit law a few years ago which created a loophole that allowed him to run again.  Then they RE-elected him.

6 years, 5 months, 2 weeks to go until I retire (not that I'm counting) and I can get the heck out of Dodge (this wacky state).  Texas...here I come.  The wife may or may not join me.  That's entirely up to her.

I have 6 yrs , 3 months and 2 days til I retire also. My wife and I are considering Texas as well. :)

Central Oregon has taken in a lot of Cal. refuges, I call them refuges because they are fleeing oppression. Some are good people, some aren't. When one of them tell me "that's the way we do it in Cal." I tell them to go back because we do it differently here. I know it might sound harsh, but we enjoy our way of life and don't want to change it.

Have a nice day.