Covert vaping in a bedroom?

Hey folks,I have a couple of questions, I really want to vape in my bedroom,but I rent from my mom,and vaping is strictly forbidden in the house,this is for during the night,when I wake up and vape.first of all I run two big fans in my room,and there is no smoke detector up here.I generally do not vape above 45 watts,I am using the crown 2,.8 kanthal coil,at the moment I'm at 32.5 watts.my questions are ,my sister rents the room across the hall,my bed is a good distance from the fans.will the smell spread,and do you think the vapor will?my bed is three feet from two high powered fans.I'm tired of going downstairs during the night,and going outside! !if the smell is going to stay in my room that is not an issue,I have my privacy,literally nobody comes in here because I pay to rent it!I just need to know if the smell/vapor will spread,thanks in advance!

Being a Mom I'd say to my kiddo.... "My way or the Highway" your choice.:popo:

That said, if you have to vape..... I'd use an unflavored juice in an ego pen to avoid smell and smoke and open a window or turn on a bathroom fan. That's what I did in a hotel that forbids all cigs and vapes :whistle:

I'm with Edna on this one. Being a landlord, I'd tell my renter... "My way or the highway."

If you absolutely have to vape in the middle of the night, open your window, put the fan in a position so it blows OUT the window (blowing any vapor outside instead of the room), and vape that way. The smell from your juice will linger in your room if you vape with the window closed.

Edited by Tam

6 minutes ago, cany said:

Burn Incense   Or put in a few plugin air freshners

Ugh. That just adds extra smells into the mix. If you're going to use anything, use an air neutralizer like Ozium that doesn't have much of a scent.  :( 

1 minute ago, cany said:

Are smells not allowed in the house? or just vaping

If she doesn't want the smell to get out of her room like it will when the door opens, she might want to minimize the smell, not add to it and advertise that she's trying to hide something else.

If the landlord weren't your mother, I'd say vape what you wanted, when you wanted... it's not "smoke" and it's not a combustible cigarette... and vapor has yet to set off a smoke-detector (to my knowledge) anywhere... BUT, since it is your mom, I'd honor her wishes and go outside.  If you HAD to stealth-vape, stick with a 20/80 PG/VG (low vapor) liquid  in small tank (like an eGo battery and KPT3 mini or EVOD) and you'll not produce much vapor, if any, and the smell would be very limited to nothing more than a little spritz of air-freshener in the flavor you're vaping, so you'd need a fruit flavor?

And, I hate to be harsh... but perhaps it's time to move out and get your own place, where you can do what you want, when you want?

38 minutes ago, Tam said:

If she doesn't want the smell to get out of her room like it will when the door opens, she might want to minimize the smell, not add to it and advertise that she's trying to hide something else.

I understand she doesent want the smell too get out  but if its a Lets say A Vanilla air freshner smell that gets out Mom asscoaties smells with vaping I assume   If she showed Mom it was an air freshner not a vape smell she might be ok

No matter who you live with, or rent from, if the rules are no vaping (what are you going to do in apartment building where it's banned because some state laws say treat it the same as cigarettes?) then don't do it.  AT ALL.  You don't want to burn your bridges with your mom.  It could be that she's found the vapor sets something off in her lungs or nose (in some juices, it does my MIL, just like perfumes) or she doesn't like the smell, or even a knee jerk reaction.  Did you find out WHY she banned vaping in the house?  You may want to do that.  Speaking as someone who lived with her in-laws for two years ages ago, and had abide by their rules on everything (at the time, we smoked, and that DEFINITELY was not done in the house with an asthmatic).

Earthling has the ticket.  High pg and maybe a higher nice content for those late night cravings.  Minimal vapor with all the flavor and a nic boost.  Perfect.

i just stealth vaped at Charles DeGaulle airport using such a set up. It's a beautiful thing. 

High PG as mentioned should take care of the vapor. Honestly though, if the window is open and you blow out the window it really shouldn't leave any smell behind. I vape in my office with the window open and nobody ever mentions that they smell anything unless they're in the room while I vape. And even then, it's not enough to fill the room. 

5 hours ago, Foofightervapegirl said:

Just vaping.smells are everywhere,she loves her candles!I think it's only because she smokes outside. I am on a whole seperate floor. 

Well as long as she doeset see you actually vaping in the middle of the night you should be ok If your worried about the vape smell put in an air freshner