Coils

Lori,

I run mine in wattage mode but they can be run in TC it depends on your personal preference. I suggest you experiment with to see what suits your vaping style/juice best. There is no cookie cutter answer sorry.

9 hours ago, Lori s said:

Thank you.i put the .05ohm coil in, but is it TI the one I use to set it on?

Sent from my SM-G935V using The Vapor Talk mobile app

Oops I meant Ni not Ti

Sent from my SM-G935V using The Vapor Talk mobile app

I think that the 0.5 is stainless you might want to check the manual on that though. If that's the case set it to Stainless. You set it to whatever metal the coils is made of. (I use the 0.3 ohm  coils in wattage or the rebuildable coils... so sorry I can't be more specific.)

You didn't mention what kind of tank you are using, if we knew that we could be more helpful. different tanks use different coils.

I have to assume you are using the melo tank. 

.5 Ti coils are available for the melo 3 mini tank.

Edited by FXRich

You can also set Stainless steel on wattage mode, if you prefer to use wattage.  Right now, that's what I'm doing - but a second juice that I vape I may end up vaping in TC mode.  Thank goodness I have a mod that I can use SS in.  Just remember, if you have a Nickle or Titanium coil, you can't use them in wattage mode.  That's why stainless steel is so handy.

23 minutes ago, trimbowl said:

If I vape in wattage mode what watts should I set my wisemec rx75 with a Triton tank.4

Sent from my LGL39C using The Vapor Talk mobile app

I'll assume you're using the 316L SS coils since you listed 0.4 Ohms...  But, like all coils (and juice), vaping is subjective to YOUR tastes, so I would recommend starting at a lower Wattage, say 15W... vape, bump up the power in 0.5W increments until it tastes better, and once you get a burnt taste, back off 0.5W... then you can fine-tune it in 0.1W increments (up or down) until you find what works best for the juice you are using. 

All juices will vape differently in different tanks and coil combos... what works great at 20W in a Triton with 0.4 Ohm SS coil may need only 16W in a Subtank mini with a 0.5 Ohm SS coil... or it may need 24W?  It's all subjective to your tastes and the juice, so start low and use the trial-and-error approach.

BTW, usually once you burn your cotton, the flavor of "burnt" may never go away until you change the coil, dump the juice, and clean the tank :(