Hi, I'm Brandi, a Veteran of Vaping

Brandi

😬 Howdy howdy hey hey to all. Thank you for letting me join your group. I started Vaping before anybody knew what Vaping was. I used some ecigs like Blu's and Blu's but as soon as I tried an evo pen, I have not smoked since. That has been 4 going on 5 years. 

If any of you ever went, or go to Vapers.tv you may have seen my live streaming internet broadcast. I eventually had about 12 great sponsors and was asked to join The Sanctuary Network. I still do sporadic casts but since the new rules & regs, Vapers.tv is kinda a thing of the past. That's a shame too, because we had a lot of fun. 

So although I am a vet, there is still plenty I do not know. I have come here seeking knowledge and to make Vaping friends. If I can ever help any of you out, just ask. I will be asking you! 

Very Truly Yours,

Brandi

13 hours ago, smacksy said:

Hi Brandi and welcome to Vapor Talk :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Thank you😀😄😊😍🙃😃😉🤗

12 hours ago, cany said:

Welcome aboard

Thank you so much, Cany! That is one of my favorite songs😃😀😄🤓🙃

12 hours ago, Jeffb said:

Welcome to VT Brandi :)

Thank you so much Jeff! 😀😃🤗😍😊☺️😆😄

Just saw that, thank you Adversarious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello and good morning everyone. I am going to to a vapor broadcast on FaceBook live, but I want to have it at a time when I will have a decent audience who can interact and ask questions. I need to review the rules here to see if I can advertise my show and give my FB name so those of you who want to watch can be my friend on FB. Maybe.... Is there a way to broadcast on this forum?

Just saw that, thank you Adversarious.

Hello and good morning everyone. I am going to to a vapor broadcast on FaceBook live, but I want to have it at a time when I will have a decent audience who can interact and ask questions. I need to review the rules here to see if I can advertise my show and give my FB name so those of you who want to watch can be my friend on FB. Maybe.... Is there a way to broadcast on this forum?

I don't think so. Might ask Christopher

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk