528 Goon Rda...

KiLo_84

Wondering what are some differences between the authentic 528 goon rda and it's clone both pros and cons. Wondering if i should buy a clone first before getting the real one to see how it goes instead of wasting more $$ on the legit one with out having an idea of how it runs... any intake on this subject?

KiLo_84

I tend to avoid clones, but I don't avoid them due to quality.  I tend to avoid them because of personal views on cloning, (I'll leave my opinions out of this, as I am pretty sure I have posted my opinions on clones elsewhere in the forums).  

That being said, there are many clones out there that vape as good as (and in some cases better) than authentics.  Depending on the company that is doing the cloning, you also run the risk of getting a far inferior product, though.  Do you already have a specific clone your're looking at?  I know Tobeco makes a clone Goon RDA, but I think there are a couple of others out there as well.  For what it's worth, again...personal opinions of cloned products aside, Tobeco tends to make really good clones from what I hear.  I'm sure there must be a comparison or at least a review of that particular version somewhere out there.  As far as vape quality, with a good quality clone you probably aren't going to notice the difference between it and an authentic.  You might even find yourself being completely satisfied with the clone and not even bother with an authentic.