Looking for an 18650 Batt

cany

That lasts long and I can run in a few different mods. I basically use an Invader mini with a subtank mini in TC 28W and a subox mini with subtank mini 30W as my all day mods. I do tend to chain vape a bit  and Im going thru 4-5 batts in a 16hr day. Whats a good batt that will last ??

3 minutes ago, cany said:

@jasonculp whats the 30Q  and the hg2 is the brown LG?

The 30Q is Samsung's version of the LG HG2 (Brown).  It is actually rated at 15A but according to Mooch's tests it is closer to a 20A and it is equally as good as a HG2 for less money.  I personally run more 30Qs than I do HG2s.  At first it was because I could pick them up a bit cheaper, but now it seems like they last a bit longer.  I can't prove this at all, but for some reason it seems that way.

I've been running the 2500mAh Samsung 25R2, 25R5, and LG HE2 for quite some time in my single-battery rigs... I've recently made the switch to 3000mAh batteries just for the life-span (and they were the same prices or close enough to their 2500mAh counterparts), and like @jasonculp said... the Samsung 30Q (pink) are just as good as the LG HG2 (brown)... and cheaper, usually..., and I also believe the Samsung last a bit longer... I also  like the color too :)

As to life for each battery... I've not mapped it on a spreadsheet, lol... but I generally get most of a full day from a HE2, the same or "all-day" from a 25R (the green 5's are newer tech and last a tiny bit longer than the blue 2's)... and get a day-and-a-half from the 30Q or HG2.  Also, I don't run dual- or triple-batteries in my everyday rigs... and my normal vaping is 15-20W using a Subtank Mini and 1.2 Ohm coil...

42 minutes ago, cany said:

Thanks Guys I guess Ill stick with the Hgs's  the vapor talk store has them @Christopher  Now if they were only cheaper LOL

hmm and I thought I'd set those at a fairly decent price too. Who's selling them cheaper? (I'm about to head to a meeting FYI in case I don't get back right away) :)