Uwell crown 2 review

Well,mine arrived today,lightning fast from the vaportalk store.I have to brag on them,top notch service,great prices and good secure packaging.i put in the .25 ohm coil it came with,i was a bad girl and didn't soak it.ran it up to 80 watts and burnt it out!I am now using the .5 coil it came with.loving it!cranked it up to 60 gradually,then lowered it to 42.5  with partial airflow,after further tinkering I am now at 35.2 full airflow.this is the best tank/coil combination I have ever used.top notch flavor,it's very sturdy!haven't taken it for a spin in tc mode yet,but I will when I break out my mocha juice.one thing to remember....close your airflow all the way when not in use, to prevent leaking!the vapor production is also top notch to any other tank I have used.Will definently be picking up a few more!

Edited by Foofightervapegirl
Spelling error

How did I not see this?  I had the notification in my e-mail, I just skimmed over it (a clue that I get too many darned e-mails from every other company, plus it went to the wrong folder).  I agree!  My husband told me the best way to prime the coil is to go around and put a drop in all four "holes" where the cotton shows, put a drop in the top, then go back around and do the holes again, and it worked really well.

I tried TC mode on my new Cool Fire 4, and I'm not fond of it (TC mode, I'm not saying I'm not fond of the mod, I love the mod).  I guess I'm a wuss, because it's too hot for me.  I'm running ABOUT the same wattage as you with full airflow as well (this has my husband freaked out because when I was a Pro tank devotee, anything with more air flow than a pro tank was declared "too airy" by me - at least until I started using the Nautilus, and after that, the pro tanks were way too tight).  I just started closing off the airflow after reading your other post, and I have to remind myself so far to keep doing it.  In the week prior, I can't imagine how much juice ended up leaking everywhere.  The leaking isn't gone - if I angle it too much when I'm vaping it still happens - but it's better.

Edited by spydre
Clarity

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines