Kangertech subvod starter kit leak

So I've had so many ecigs in the past, but this one is the worst. It leaks like nothing I have ever seen, I have replaced the glass piece for the tank 5 times now and 4/5 of them cracked and only one of those was a result of me dropping it. Frankly, this thing is an ill crafted piece of crap.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

On 9/6/2016 at 3:08 PM, kelsonwonderland said:

So I've had so many ecigs in the past, but this one is the worst. It leaks like nothing I have ever seen, I have replaced the glass piece for the tank 5 times now and 4/5 of them cracked and only one of those was a result of me dropping it. Frankly, this thing is an ill crafted piece of crap.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Hey Kelson, nothing worse than the frustration of trying to vape while it's leaking everywhere! I had this issue with my aerotank at one point in time and was baffled as it was generally considered a good device. (I like to rotate my tanks) Anyway turns out when I replaced my glass, the tiny O ring had fallen off. It was so well hidden in the crack between the glass and metal base you wouldn't notice. I found it, put it back in and all was good. 

Are all the rubber o rings in place? (Usually the main reason for leaking)