SMOK TFV8 Baby Beast - A Video Review

Adversarious1

1 hour ago, Tam said:

Hey, good job! I liked your simple, easy to understand explanations - you nearly had me wanting to buy one.  :D 

Maybe I'll talk you into what I'm going to review next, @Tam.

53 minutes ago, Christopher said:

Dude, a shout out? Totally going in the store :)

The shout out was my pleasure, @Christopher .  VT service has been top notch and you personally have gone way above and beyond in getting the latest and newest products people want, frequently within just a few hours.

• 4 months later...

So I finally Got me a Baby beast today Thanks to the VT store :) Vaped it all day @60w in a Kbox 200 I love it Great flavor/clouds and it doesent get to hot If I chain vape I dunno if its the Mod or the tank But the batt life was awesome :)

33 minutes ago, Walt said:

Bravo!  Seriously, bravo dude!  Sweet editing, intro, segues, as well as review! 

Thank you, kind sir!  I got a new GoPro for Christmas and am currently experimenting with it so I can do something a little more interesting than me just sitting in front of a sheet for future videos.  I have several in mind.

1 minute ago, Adversarious1 said:

Thank you, kind sir!  I got a new GoPro for Christmas and am currently experimenting with it so I can do something a little more interesting than me just sitting in front of a sheet for future videos.  I have several in mind.

Ya got a damn good start right there!  Can't wait to see more!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines