Free to whoever wants it

I have a toptank nano replacement glass from my original subvod kit,it is not in a box,but I will wrap it up good and put it in one,I have genuine kangertech subtank mini replacement glass,in the box still wrapped up,a complete toptank mini complete with drip tip minus the glass.it is not the stainless version,it is the red and black plastic housing.since I have been so fortunate lately,I thought I would pay it back.I live in alabama,so if you are far away from me,it might be next month before I can ship it,but I will be more than happy to!hope I can help someone;)

Edited by Foofightervapegirl
Spelling error

Quick two questions.  Can you use tank crackers on the tanks with the plastic housing?  And secondly, do you have to take the entire top off to fill it, or is there a section that comes off with like, a section there that you fill?

On 9/5/2016 at 10:58 AM, spydre said:

Quick two questions.  Can you use tank crackers on the tanks with the plastic housing?  And secondly, do you have to take the entire top off to fill it, or is there a section that comes off with like, a section there that you fill?

The only reason mine cracked is because I dropped it three times.I wouldn't think the housing would affect the glass,since it is not a plastic tank I don't think you have to worry about that.it is a top fill,I don't know what you are accustomed to,but yes it does unscrew at the very top.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines