@christopher

Go ahead and cancel on the kanger coils I requested.your price for the crown2 and coils was most excellent,my toptank mini cracked this morning,and rather than buying coils for it and replacement glass,when I wanted the crown2 anyway,I went ahead and bought it and all the coils for it you had in stock.your prices are excellent,I will not stop elsewhere again.btw I have my nebox so I have a way to vape!warm reguards,ali!

Got your message today on the support system :)

First, no worries! And thanks so much for actually taking the time to give us an update. Generally speaking, any kind of request for product in the store is beneficial. Because if you use XYZ product, another 10 probably do also. Our focus is on bringing in new inventory and while you might not use this batch, someone will pick it up so it's no big deal :D

So Christopher (my brother's name, BTW, so I'm fond of it, good name), how much is the VT store charging for shipping now?  If your shipping charge is the same as sweet-vapes, I may just have to try to price match from you.

12 minutes ago, spydre said:

So Christopher (my brother's name, BTW, so I'm fond of it, good name), how much is the VT store charging for shipping now?  If your shipping charge is the same as sweet-vapes, I may just have to try to price match from you.

Shipping is free sitewide on all orders :) Details in the footer of the store 

3 minutes ago, Christopher said:

Shipping is free sitewide on all orders :) Details in the footer of the store 

Woo hoo!  I know at one point when you lowered prices, free shipping was only for $50 or more.  I'll be pming you about prices on the Crown 2 coils, probably.

Edit:  Whoops, just realized the refills are packs of 4, not five, so you are already cheaper than sweet-vapes, just not myvaporstore.com, but I KNOW they charge for shipping unless your order is something like $70.

Edited by spydre
More info/correcting info.

Not to stick my butt in ,but not only is the shipping free,it is fast!I placed my order last saturday.and with mail not running sunday,and Monday being labor day,it got here tuesday!I thought that was pretty dang spiffy,especially with shipping being free!everything was nicely packaged,I had no fears of my product being damaged at all.the receipt was detailed correctly and someone had written thank you with a smiley in green highlighter at the bottom,haha!

17 minutes ago, Foofightervapegirl said:

Not to stick my butt in ,but not only is the shipping free,it is fast!I placed my order last saturday.and with mail not running sunday,and Monday being labor day,it got here tuesday!I thought that was pretty dang spiffy,especially with shipping being free!everything was nicely packaged,I had no fears of my product being damaged at all.the receipt was detailed correctly and someone had written thank you with a smiley in green highlighter at the bottom,haha!

That's likely Evan our Retail guy :) He does a great job taking care of the online orders.