New Mods Out - The Gg Line From Vapor Kings

Wolf

I was just shopping for juice and saw the GG line is out. The GG Transformer - 3.7v, 6v, 7.2v and 7.4v. Also the GG Slim. If you get one post about it. I'm waiting to hear about the new PV's coming out - The Joker, Maserati, and of course will need to save up :)

I was just shopping for juice and saw the GG line is out. The GG Transformer - 3.7v, 6v, 7.2v and 7.4v. Also the GG Slim. If you get one post about it. I'm waiting to hear about the new PV's coming out - The Joker, Maserati, and of course will need to save up :)

It look pretty cool but $188!!! That's quite a dip in the wallet. Hopefully we'll hear good things about this PV.

Yes, Green. That is a bit deep for the wallet. But I am saving for the Spade and nothing against the GG products, but even @ $144, its too tight for me. Yes, they are built very well and Imeo is a great guy, but right now, I would need to wait. Hopefully by my B'day I can afford one if they are still around. I thought I was going to stop by xmas, but not happening with the personal things going on in my life right now.

"I shall overcome the whispers of the dark, evil, analogs calling for me in the night."

For a lifetime purchase the price seems reasonable to me. But I don't like the button placement; that's a deal killer. I expect my VP2 will last many years anyway, so I'm not too bothered if I don't get the ultimate machine right away. But whatever I'm using has to be good enough to last several years, or some day when we're not allowed to buy them anymore, I won't have any way to vape...

• 1 year later...

I got the GGtb last week,It's great!(nothing so far beats the provari tho Imo)the opposing magnet button (14$ bought when I ordered the GGtb)is a work of genius,nothing to break,magnets never(?)get weak. with a 1.5-1.8ohm 510 it's pretty close to the provari @ 5v with a std 510.

the best part,it's not real expensive(comparativly) :thumbsup: