Innokin Disruptor + Arctic 0.5 ohm?

Chinis

Yea we ship a lot of orders to canada and many of them breeze right through and arrive just as fast as shipping something in the US. But every so often, like this order, it just sort of gets stuck. However other times it appears it's "stuck" but is actually on route then all of a sudden it updates to "delivered." That usually means they didn't scan it out of customs and it doesn't update till it reaches the customer's door. 

The last update on the tracking number was August 29th, "cleared through customs" and "processed through facility." I tried the tracking number on USPS (instead of stamps.com) and on there it had a little more detail, basically saying it was in Montreal on the 29th and was on the way to me. It does seem like a long time to get from there to here (PEI) but I'll let you know if it's not here by 7pm on Friday since that's the latest that things are delivered. It could still be here today, as I usually don't receive online orders until the afternoon. I was worried if it didn't come at all it basically meant I was out of luck and $80, so thanks for setting my mind at ease :P

5 minutes ago, Chinis said:

The last update on the tracking number was August 29th, "cleared through customs" and "processed through facility." I tried the tracking number on USPS (instead of stamps.com) and on there it had a little more detail, basically saying it was in Montreal on the 29th and was on the way to me. It does seem like a long time to get from there to here (PEI) but I'll let you know if it's not here by 7pm on Friday since that's the latest that things are delivered. It could still be here today, as I usually don't receive online orders until the afternoon. I was worried if it didn't come at all it basically meant I was out of luck and $80, so thanks for setting my mind at ease :P

Don't worry we take good care of our customers :) We keep an eye on all of our packages moving around the country from the shipping master panel. If some take particularly long to arrive, we'll usually enquire about it. More often than not though, it arrives. 

We usually ship small orders to Canada first class which keeps the shipping rate low. I'll add a Priority Option for future orders which normally speeds it up a lot. But in all honesty, first class packages usually arrive pretty quickly. (We also run BeKuali America and send a ton of packages to Canada without issue) 

You can also call up Canada post and they'll probably have more info their system. 

It feels like a one man operation sometimes :lol: I also run a good 10-15 other sites (Chrisorah) on a daily bases as well as Vapor Talk China, BeKuali etc, so multitasking/red eye evenings are pretty routine. Another 10 years though and I'll probably burn out lol 

lol I'm actually not a huge gamer but when I do, I admit the system really rocks even the most modern day games. (I'll usually play a little GTA, Hitman etc on the side when I have time) I also like to fire up MS Flight Simulator from time to time! Thanks for flying Vapor Talk...

Welp, it looks like it's not going to be arriving today. I'm not sure if there's anyway you guys are able to find out if it's lost somewhere, or when it would be expected to arrive, but if you could let me know what can be done that will be awesome :D

Edited by Chinis

Have you tried giving Canada post a try? They can often times track it better than we can once it's over the border. At this point it should have cleared customs I'd think without issue. (By the way I'm in and out of meetings today so if for some reason I don't get back right away, I will right afterwards! :D

It does say delivery is expected in 3-7 business days on Canada post, and I'm pretty sure that time frame updates if there are changes and delays the package. So I guess we just wait and watch that, and I'll let you know if there's any more problems.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay I don't wanna be annoying but this is what I've been seeing since I first checked Canada Post 10 days ago, and I assume it was at this point longer than that
Is it normal for things to be held this long? I assume it's being held otherwise it wouldn't have that little warning on there.

vape tracking.png

Holey moley batman! Sorry for the delay. Not it shouldn't take that long. 

ok do me a favor, please give the Canadian post a call tomorrow (You'll need call in with your tracking) see what they say. If they're not able to locate your package we'll go ahead and assume it was lost. PM me after you've given them a call and I will refill order and send it priority mail this time around. 

15 hours ago, Christopher said:

Holey moley batman! Sorry for the delay. Not it shouldn't take that long. 

ok do me a favor, please give the Canadian post a call tomorrow (You'll need call in with your tracking) see what they say. If they're not able to locate your package we'll go ahead and assume it was lost. PM me after you've given them a call and I will refill order and send it priority mail this time around. 

Arghh... I googled the number, called it, and the robot lady on the other end told me to go online for my problem. So i went online to the website on the support page, which gave me another number to call for a list of certain reasons; one of them being trackable packages that haven't arrived. So I called that number, which actually just brought me to the same robot lady telling me the exact same thing. So I went online to where I can submit a support ticket, buuut the problem there was that to submit the ticket I needed to put in my postal code, the tracking number, anddddd the senders postal code... and it only accepts XXX XXX format, any other way won't allow me to send the ticket, meaning I can't put in the store's zip code. I don't know a whole lot about this type of stuff, so now I'm kind of stuck as what to do next D:

8 minutes ago, Chinis said:

Arghh... I googled the number, called it, and the robot lady on the other end told me to go online for my problem. So i went online to the website on the support page, which gave me another number to call for a list of certain reasons; one of them being trackable packages that haven't arrived. So I called that number, which actually just brought me to the same robot lady telling me the exact same thing. So I went online to where I can submit a support ticket, buuut the problem there was that to submit the ticket I needed to put in my postal code, the tracking number, anddddd the senders postal code... and it only accepts XXX XXX format, any other way won't allow me to send the ticket, meaning I can't put in the store's zip code. I don't know a whole lot about this type of stuff, so now I'm kind of stuck as what to do next D:

What a pain. Alright well if you can please PM me and shoot me your order number I'll duplicate your order to be sent out again :)