NEED A MOD

GUNNY 68

34 minutes ago, GUNNY 68 said:

I took your advice,.....I bought the RX 200S,.. and The TFV8, Smok,......I was told that  I will have to run it on 120W???..........I would like something  that I still can get a good cloud,.....But at less watts???..What do you think???.......Thanks......

@GUNNY 68,

If you have a chance and haven't done so already, read my review on the TFV8.  Believe it or not the T8 coil that comes installed in the tank vapes really nice at 120W.  It isn't a hot vape by any means, even at that wattage.  However; you can still get nice clouds even in the 50-60 watt range with it.  But I honestly don't think you will be disappointed at 120W unless you are running a juice that is really high in PG or really higher than 3-6mg in nicotine (neither of which I recommend, but it's a personal preference).  I have been vaping at 120W with the T8 coil in one tank and 100W with the Q4 coil in a second TFV8 and have been loving both of them.

Edited by Adversarious1

I was just wondering if there is a tank with good  vape at even less  watts???........I would like some thing that  I could get a couple days out of before I need to change the batteries........Thanks,..........

Gunny, I get almost two full days vaping at 100w on the three batt RX200s with the .15 ohm CloudBeast coils..C'mon man, what more can you want?? Lol

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

On a different note, I charge my iStick 50W only every 4 - 5 days even chain vaping at 10W on a 1.8 ohm coil in an Aspire Triton 2. I can fog up a room with this if I'm not careful.  [emoji4] 

Just out of curiosity can you post a cloud pic? Thx

While it's not cloud competition style of vapor, I still have to wave my hand and wait a bit for the vapor to move so I can see the monitor when I forget to aim it elsewhere on the exhale.  :wallbash:

We got a saying "without pics it didn't happen", lol

You mention clouding up a room and just aroused my curiosity is all..0743c2572eada6af9154777b763fbbb3.jpg

This is what I was hoping to compare your clouds to..no big deal, [emoji4]

Just now, smacksy said:

We got a saying "without pics it didn't happen", lol

You mention clouding up a room and just aroused my curiosity is all..0743c2572eada6af9154777b763fbbb3.jpg

This is what I was hoping to compare your clouds to..no big deal, emoji4.png

Some of us prefer not having pics.  It creates plausible deniability, just in case.  Kind of like "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas".

Some of us prefer not having pics.  It creates plausible deniability, just in case.  Kind of like "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas".

Understood, but pics can prove a point... especially on the other vaping forums...I wouldn't state anything I couldn't back up with pics..but that's just me I reckon, lol

Check out my Instagram vape_leapzy for cloud slomo with tfv8 and q4 coil. Im getting the ijoy limitless lux mod on monday . battery is ment to last a few days (26650 battery's) either that or rx200s or rx2/3 would be a nice mod. Also check the limitless xl tank that's ment to be a good un

Sent from my VF-895N using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...