Dragon Joe

VapeMama

I mix at 50/50, but use your favorite base.

Cup o' Joe (CAP) 5%, Dragonfruit (TFA) 9%, Sweet Cream (CAP or TFA - depends on what I have) 6%, Sweetener (TFA) 2%

I usually let this age a week or so.

This is a "clone" I mixed when my local B&M stopped carrying this flavor. It is one of my favorites and is actually like the B&M's version!

@VapeMama

Is cup o'joe a strong coffee flavor? I drink coffee in the morning but haven't made any coffee juice yet. I'm not a fan of strong coffee flavors (that's why I'm asking). I prefer Folgers to Starbucks for example.

I received some tiramisu juice from a friend and the coffee was too strong by covering up all the other flavors so I set it on the shelf and haven't touched it.

If you have suggestions I'd welcome them. Thanks

16 hours ago, VapeMama said:

Coffee itself is a strong flavor. I wouldn't go much more if any on the percentage even as a stand alone flavor. The "regular" coffee flavor from TFA I thought was nasty. The cup o Joe was way better in my opinion.

Sent from my XT1565 using The Vapor Talk mobile app

Thanks, I might try it and lower the percentage of coffee

41 minutes ago, Edna said:

Thanks, I might try it and lower the percentage of coffee

The 5% Cup o' Joe in this mix is just about right for me. I haven't tried it in any other mixes though. I'm thinking of a french vanilla coffee. I love COFFEE!

9 hours ago, VapeMama said:

The 5% Cup o' Joe in this mix is just about right for me. I haven't tried it in any other mixes though. I'm thinking of a french vanilla coffee. I love COFFEE!

I like the Coffee mate French Vanilla Creamer in my morning coffee...That sounds good :)