How many mods do you vape in rotation?

Hi

Because I like vaping different flavors thru the day I try to have At least three sit-ups at the ready..d1d9c1ecb294b00053490466fc2ea022.jpgToday I'm vaping these three mods by Wismec..one has the original Griffin 22mm, anther the Griff 25 and one with the Herkales 25 RTA-2..different flavors of course.. What are you vaping today?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

When I'm at home I generally vape a single mod/tank/juice setup. At the moment I'm vaping my Fuchai 213 with TFV8. Work days or when I'm out and about is an entirely different story.

I usually have 2 regulated mods with me when I leave the house, and I have been accused of overkill with the extras I carry with me on a daily basis. In my defense I am on the go a lot during my work days and I have a long commute, so I'd rather be safe than sorry.

In addition to whatever regulated box mods I decide to use each day I usually have at least two extra tanks (sometimes 3), two needle tip bottles filled with juice for refilling, 2 to 4 additional 30ml bottles of juice, 2 to 4 extra batteries, at least one mech mod (sometimes two) with an RDA on each one, my coil kit, 26 gauge kanthal and cotton.

As if that isn't enough, I also have two 11000 mAh battery packs that are normaly reserved for cell phone charging. It just so happens they are very effective at charging batteries in mods as well.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

You think that's bad, I was vaping on a Vision Spinner 2 w/ An AeroTank for almost a year lol It wasn't until I visited some Vape Shops in Asia and the UK that people excited for me to come buy were like "SO WHAT ARE YOU VAPING!" I'm like "oh this" they'd usually go "oh....well that's ok I guess" :lol:

For me personally I started vaping to stop smoking, it's kept that goal. I have access to a ton of pretty awesome mods but I sort of like whatever works. 

I have become pretty boring. Just one juice, just one mod at a time (most of the time)

I carry a NEBOX everywhere I go.

I have a small vape bag that I carry with me everywhere I go, it has a Wismec Presa 75W and Uwell Crown tank, another Nebox, 4 18650s, 30ml of juice, a small box with 2 Kangar RBAs and 2 Crown coils, in it.  I also carry my i4 charger in my truck in case I need it.

At home, I use the NEBOX most of the time, but I keep a VTC mini with a Velocity dripper next to my chair for a coffee hit every once in a while.

At work I use a nautilus mini on a regulated mod with a submerged design, ala the MVP. I have a MVP that is currently down, it's in my drawer to fix, a Kangside Luxury box and a Smoant Knight. I love the submerged tank design for work because I can drop it in any pocket on me and not worry about breaking the tank. (Anyone know of other mods like this? I want a few spares in case the deeming regs stick around.)

In the truck I have a Istick 50 with a subtank plus. 5 other subtanks that get used in a not so regular fashion on either my Tesla Stealth or the Istick. I also have a Freemax Starre that I love running a .25ohm coil in on my IPV4s that only gets used if I am in the garage or outdoors as it will fog the entire house up if I try to use it indoors.

I carry 2 spare 18650s in the outer pocket of my lunch box to work (In a protective case), a nitecore ui20 in my truck just incase and atleast 1 30ml bottle of juice for the subtanks and a couple 10ml bottles of juice for the Naut Mini also in the lunch box.

I have 2 sets of married cells for the IPV4s, 6 18650s for the others in rotation and have a LucV4 to charge at home.

For backups I have 2 subboxes, a Dopovo-65 and a couple Ego batts that I use once a month or so to make sure they still work.

I use 2 MVP 20W, my Sigelei Mini 30W box, and of course my new Evic VT2 mini! On the MVPs and Sig I generally use my ProTank 2's just because I can get by with less juice (at work) but have been putting my Cubis/Evic through it's paces at home (for the time being anyway).

I use my istick 60W most of the time with an Avocado RDTA, istick 40 or my eleaf pico with an iJust 2 or melo III tank. I also work in my Kangertech Dripbox at home in the evenings. I have a couple of SMPL unregulated mods and various odd tanks and RDA's. I have back ups of all my mods (2 total of each except the 40W) and extra batteries. Though I have to admit I've been looking at the new pico dripbox type thing that's coming out at the end of this month. I'm still building up a supply in case of the deeming getting out of control. I've also been building up my DYI stuff. Though I noticed that where I get my nicotine has taken it off their website so I'll have to track down another source. Money is tight but I'm building up as quickly as I can. I'm pretty much sticking with things I can rebuild and having spare glass and other parts just in case.

I like the single 18650 battery mods because I can carry a spare battery or two when I'm out and about. I always carry 30ml of juice, extra coils for my tanks pre-built coils, mini screwdriver and cotton in a small altoids tin as a back up too.

I'm a lot like Chris in that I started vaping to quit smoking and I use what works for me. Currently, my go-to are two iStick 50W with Aspire Triton 2 (same flavor juice -- FLaN), Coolfire IV 100 TC with Aspire Triton 2, three iStick 50W batteries ready to go into the rotation as one recharges. On the go I still use a couple Vision Spinner 1600 mAh (original first version) with Kanger Pro Tank mini 3 with various flavors in higher nic so I can take a couple of hits and go.

9 hours ago, Squid said:

At work I use a nautilus mini on a regulated mod with a submerged design, ala the MVP. I have a MVP that is currently down, it's in my drawer to fix, a Kangside Luxury box and a Smoant Knight. I love the submerged tank design for work because I can drop it in any pocket on me and not worry about breaking the tank. (Anyone know of other mods like this? I want a few spares in case the deeming regs stick around.)

In the truck I have a Istick 50 with a subtank plus. 5 other subtanks that get used in a not so regular fashion on either my Tesla Stealth or the Istick. I also have a Freemax Starre that I love running a .25ohm coil in on my IPV4s that only gets used if I am in the garage or outdoors as it will fog the entire house up if I try to use it indoors.

I carry 2 spare 18650s in the outer pocket of my lunch box to work (In a protective case), a nitecore ui20 in my truck just incase and atleast 1 30ml bottle of juice for the subtanks and a couple 10ml bottles of juice for the Naut Mini also in the lunch box.

I have 2 sets of married cells for the IPV4s, 6 18650s for the others in rotation and have a LucV4 to charge at home.

For backups I have 2 subboxes, a Dopovo-65 and a couple Ego batts that I use once a month or so to make sure they still work.

VTR, not MVP. Don't drink and post folks.

I'm still rocking the evic VTC mini.  I know, I know it's only 60w device. Well the truth is I rarely use half that and I pretty much live around 20 - 24w and I like it so.  

I pretty much use the evic mostly (and I have a couple of them) and my tanks of choice are the subtank minis and the youde zephrus.  Back ups for those are my invader mini and IPV. 

Lately I got a couple subvods and I am really liking these for short quick outings when I don't want to carry a lot of stuff. And my new Tesla stealth is never far away. It's almost too much.  I really prefer simplicity which I stay with pretty much one style of tank.  After all while it has become a mini hobby for me, mainly I'm just happy to be off cigs so I am eaasily satisfied without too much fuss over hardware.