FIRESALE FINAL CALL! -  The Vapor Talk Store has a huge Fire Sale on all 3rd party products. While supplies last, all sales final, huge price cuts!!! - Click Here to Visit the Vapor Talk Store

Christopher

Product Request Mega Thread

17 minutes ago, FXRich said:

I don't really like dual coils, is it easy to use a single coil setup instead? If I got one I would want the 160w TC version.

I don't know about the 160W version but I have run a single coil on mine the only thing is because of the way the chuff cap sits you have to restrict some of the airflow. Otherwise it's almost too airy (at least for me) I know I really like mine it has great flavor. I run a 0.3 ohm coil on it. I don't carry it out and about because I worry it might leak into my purse I use it at home. I have seen a youtube video that says it won't but I haven't tried it.

11 minutes ago, Edna said:

I don't know about the 160W version but I have run a single coil on mine the only thing is because of the way the chuff cap sits you have to restrict some of the airflow. Otherwise it's almost too airy (at least for me) I know I really like mine it has great flavor. I run a 0.3 ohm coil on it. I don't carry it out and about because I worry it might leak into my purse I use it at home. I have seen a youtube video that says it won't but I haven't tried it.

If I got one it would be for at home use, but I think I would like the 160w version better, not because of the TC, or the high watts but because I could control the watts for a more consistent vape. Plus using it in TC would prevent dry hits if I ran out of juice.

I have to figure out TC yet. I'm not that tech-y ...I've been sticking with wattage since it's easy...

But I read a thread that you, cany and Jasonculp some others had going on TC with a toptank and an RBA and I found it interesting. I was given a toptank that I haven't used yet and it sounded like for that tank TC was the way to go. I might be screaming "help" with it soon :)

6 minutes ago, Edna said:

I have to figure out TC yet. I'm not that tech-y ...I've been sticking with wattage since it's easy...

But I read a thread that you, cany and Jasonculp some others had going on TC with a toptank and an RBA and I found it interesting. I was given a toptank that I haven't used yet and it sounded like for that tank TC was the way to go. I might be screaming "help" with it soon

Scream as much as you want, we can probably help.

@Christopher

Request, no big  hurry though :)

I don't know if they're out yet.... but the KangerTech CLOCC  RBA  for the Cupti mod  or Maybe  the CLOCC coils in 0.5ohm if it's not please

Oh, also I wanted to say thank you for your help getting the Griffon for my daughter-in-law. It gets here tomorrow I know she'll love it :)

7 hours ago, Edna said:

@Christopher

Request, no big  hurry though :)

I don't know if they're out yet.... but the KangerTech CLOCC  RBA  for the Cupti mod  or Maybe  the CLOCC coils in 0.5ohm if it's not please

Oh, also I wanted to say thank you for your help getting the Griffon for my daughter-in-law. It gets here tomorrow I know she'll love it :)

FYI some of these items are now in stock :)

@ChristopherPlain old Istick 50w 4400mah we are hard on batteries and cannot seem to find any in stock anywhere is something going on with them? Can you get them? Been paying $29.95 at VapeShop and when Sweet-Vapes had them. 

I really do not want to change batteries. I would buy one in black, one in silver, one in blue white porcelain and one in ripple waves if you can get them.

Edited by bcartervol98

28 minutes ago, bcartervol98 said:

@ChristopherPlain old istick 50w 4400mah we are hard on batteries and cannot seem to find any in stock anywhere is something going on with them? Can you get them? Been paying $29.95 at VapeShop and when Sweet-Vapes had them. 

I really do not want to change batteries. I would buy one in black, one in silver, one in blue white porcelain and one in ripple waves if you can get them.

Hey Brian, I know you don't want to switch batteries but I've been using the iStick 80W TC (in wattage mode only), and find I like it just as much or even a little more than my beloved iStick 50W. The 80W has 5000 mAh battery in it. The extra 600 mAh is very nice. Just something to keep in mind.  :) 

5 minutes ago, Tam said:

Hey Brian, I know you don't want to switch batteries but I've been using the istick 80W TC (in wattage mode only), and find I like it just as much or even a little more than my beloved istick 50W. The 80W has 5000 mAh battery in it. The extra 600 mAh is very nice. Just something to keep in mind.  :) 

Now if @Christopher could only get the silver back in stock

8 minutes ago, Tam said:

Hey Brian, I know you don't want to switch batteries but I've been using the istick 80W TC (in wattage mode only), and find I like it just as much or even a little more than my beloved istick 50W. The 80W has 5000 mAh battery in it. The extra 600 mAh is very nice. Just something to keep in mind.  :) 

I may have to find something different either there has been an insane buying frenzy or there are supply issues. I just vape at 1.6 ohms and 10.5 watts and am happy with that I just want a basic battery that lasts 2-3 days like the 50w. It's not so much not wanting to try something different it's that I am 100% happy with my current setup and don't want to change it or spend a ton on batteries I know we will break or destroy in some way within a few months lol.

Edited by bcartervol98

12 minutes ago, bcartervol98 said:

I may have to find something different either there has been an insane buying frenzy or there are supply issues. I just vape at 1.6 ohms and 10.5 watts and am happy with that I just want a basic battery that lasts 2-3 days like the 50w. It's not so much not wanting to try something different it's that I am 100% happy with my current setup and don't want to change it or spend a ton on batteries I know we will break or destroy in some way within a few months lol.

The 80W is so close to the 50W although it has a few extra bells and whistles, I never use them. I vape at 1.8 ohm and 9.7W to 10.2W. The 80W is slightly wider from side to side where the power button is, but that makes it easier to hold in my opinion. Otherwise, it's basically the same as the 50W.

2 hours ago, bcartervol98 said:

@ChristopherPlain old istick 50w 4400mah we are hard on batteries and cannot seem to find any in stock anywhere is something going on with them? Can you get them? Been paying $29.95 at VapeShop and when Sweet-Vapes had them. 

I can order them if you want but if I recall we stopped carrying them because of the high return retain in the retail store. I think they just weren't well made. 

Also on the iPower/istick 80w - It's currently the unicorn of iSticks lol The supply chain has run dry but the moment it's filled up, I'll order a whole bunch of them in :)

7 minutes ago, Christopher said:

I can order them if you want but if I recall we stopped carrying them because of the high return retain in the retail store. I think they just weren't well made. 

Also on the ipower/istick 80w - It's currently the unicorn of iSticks lol The supply chain has run dry but the moment it's filled up, I'll order a whole bunch of them in :)

On the iStick 50W, I've got six currently in constant rotation and another six (or more... I kinda lost count), still in boxes as back ups with no problems on any of them.  :)

Still, I can't wait until you get some more iPower 80W TC back in. I think I may like them even more than the iStick 50W...  :D 

17 minutes ago, Christopher said:

Yea actually I've heard such good thing about them I might use one too once we get some more :)

The only thing I don't care for on the 80W is that the charging port is on the bottom, it's a minor inconvenience. Otherwise... yeah, great mod.  :)

Just now, Tam said:

The only thing I don't care for on the 80W is that the charging port is on the bottom, it's a minor inconvenience. Otherwise... yeah, great mod.  :)

eh easy for me as I've gotten used to it with the 40w. I usually rest my pinky against it while using it as a passthrough. 

8 hours ago, Christopher said:

Also on the ipower/istick 80w - It's currently the unicorn of iSticks lol The supply chain has run dry but the moment it's filled up, I'll order a whole bunch of them in :)

The only problems I have had with them were self induced lol. Otherwise they have been rock solid quality wise.

Not to derail the derailment, but since I'm inherently too lazy to look for it most of the time, can we pin this topic?  Just seems to be a good topic to have pinned at the top so on the rare occasion it does float down to the 5th or 6th topic I don't have to go looking for it.  I'd do it myself, but my mod privileges only extend so far, which is probably a good thing. :D

5 hours ago, Adversarious1 said:

Not to derail the derailment, but since I'm inherently too lazy to look for it most of the time, can we pin this topic?  Just seems to be a good topic to have pinned at the top so on the rare occasion it does float down to the 5th or 6th topic I don't have to go looking for it.  I'd do it myself, but my mod privileges only extend so far, which is probably a good thing. :D

You got it :) I'm the only one that can pin in here anyway ;)

2 hours ago, Edna said:

Hi @Christopher

Can you get the Smoant Knight V2 80W Kit in? I want to order one for my oldest son. It's much better than the V1, lighter and has an optional RBA.

Link :  Smoant Knight V2

I would buy one too if it is in the $50 range.