good sites for liquid where you can pick the ratio

Leighanne

Most places that make their own juice will do it even if they don't advertise that.  For example, Highbrow vapor makes their juice at 70pg30vg but if you ask for it a different ratio they will do it.  I do it all the time.  Companies like ECBlends usually carry their flavors in 10 increments which you can choose from. 

But if you're buying your juice from a site that is just carrying other makers juice then you are most likely limited to what they have in stock.

I use Vape Wild and like their juices

I started making my own juices though recently and have had pretty good results. I can adjust it to taste which helps.

Personally after a few years of vaping I have settled on a 30PG/ 70VG mix, but I use Subtanks mostly, and different tanks perform differently with PG/VG ratios, so a lot depends on what tank you use and the coil you use. There is no ratio that works for everybody.

I'm all over the place. Anywhere from 50/50 to 10PG/90VG. Most of what I vape is either 30/70 or 20/80 PG/VG. As FXRich mentioned is the case with some people my ratio depends on which flavor I'm vaping, which tank I'm using and whether I'm running a sub ohm coil or something in the 1.2 ohm range.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

19 hours ago, Leighanne said:

thanks, just curious what pg to vg ratio do you use?

Hi I usually use 70vg/30pg but occasionally will go 60vg/40pg depending on the flavor some need a better carrier.

I hope you find what you like :)

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Bebop said:

What's the latest with Comp? He must be working his buns off. Havent heard from him lately.

Sent from my LG-D851 using The Vapor Talk mobile app

Good question :( He hasnt been on the site since early July. Ive tried contacting him but have not received a response. Hope hes OK.