Sweet Vapes

cany

3 minutes ago, cany said:

I love Werthers BTW you sent me wrong juice :lol::lol:

Really? If so, somebody is going to have a bad day! Send me a PM so I can make it right :)

1 minute ago, iQuit said:

Whaat? I did not know that. But glad you took the reins back.  Of course now that I have mellowed out on my shopping binges, now I can actually request stuff through you . Better late than never. :)

Yea it was part of the contract. I basically ran the site (forum and store) but only from a technical aspect (ensuring everything stayed online) though my other company Chrisorah. Most of it's on the Timeline now.

• 2 months later...
On 8/6/2016 at 7:12 PM, cany said:

Went  against my better judgement and ordered a few mods fro them  hated to do it but they had one mod I wanted. If they screw me again Ill let peeps know all over the net

I have dealt with Sweet-Vapes a few times, and this was the first time I've had something faulty that needed to be returned, 2 weeks after i received and tried (the eleaf iJust S, for the record).  The unit was terrible design, and leaked so much I probably lost 10ml total of expensive liquid.  The airflow control was a silicon ring you slide on and around...and NEVER stayed in place.  With the constant leaking, through the vents, it was even more slippery and disgusting.  I called Sweet-Vapes and actually spoke to Mike, who was really nice and told me to send it to them and they would give me store credit, which was all I wanted, so I could get something else.  I returned it, each piece wrapped up individually because the foam part that held the 2 main parts had gotten lost and mailed the entirety to them, with tracking.  I heard nothing back for 2 weeks, in spite of my emails from their site and telephone calls.  Today, I received a package from them....they sent the exact unit as i had wrapped it BACK TO ME...no note, nothing...and nothing replaced, fixed or anything.  I've tried several times to call them, with no response.  I'm so upset as I am disabled and cannot get to local vape stores, and I have little money to waste.  This unit cost 29.95 + shipping, not to mention I paid for shipping to return the unit!  I am warning everyone to AVOID this place...they will rip you off if they have the chance.  NOTHING is guaranteed as they say, and it wouldn't surprise me if they shipped used equipment.  I'm more upset than I can say.

1 hour ago, anjelvixen said:

I have dealt with Sweet-Vapes a few times, and this was the first time I've had something faulty that needed to be returned, 2 weeks after i received and tried (the eleaf iJust S, for the record).  The unit was terrible design, and leaked so much I probably lost 10ml total of expensive liquid.  The airflow control was a silicon ring you slide on and around...and NEVER stayed in place.  With the constant leaking, through the vents, it was even more slippery and disgusting.  I called Sweet-Vapes and actually spoke to Mike, who was really nice and told me to send it to them and they would give me store credit, which was all I wanted, so I could get something else.  I returned it, each piece wrapped up individually because the foam part that held the 2 main parts had gotten lost and mailed the entirety to them, with tracking.  I heard nothing back for 2 weeks, in spite of my emails from their site and telephone calls.  Today, I received a package from them....they sent the exact unit as i had wrapped it BACK TO ME...no note, nothing...and nothing replaced, fixed or anything.  I've tried several times to call them, with no response.  I'm so upset as I am disabled and cannot get to local vape stores, and I have little money to waste.  This unit cost 29.95 + shipping, not to mention I paid for shipping to return the unit!  I am warning everyone to AVOID this place...they will rip you off if they have the chance.  NOTHING is guaranteed as they say, and it wouldn't surprise me if they shipped used equipment.  I'm more upset than I can say.

Seems like a theme with this vendor. Everything is okay... until it isn't, and then the customer service... sucks.

Might try the Vapor Talk store. They're not perfect (no vendor is 100% of the time), but when things go sideways, the customer service will make it right. I may be an admin here but I don't have anything to do with the store, I'm just a frequent customer.  :)

12 hours ago, smacksy said:

After placing a order with SV
I had my CC hacked..Bank caught it and sent me a new card..not a very secure vendor and I haven't ordered from them since..

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info...I'm done with them too.  I got my faulty unit that was within the return/refund period, back in the mail with nothing.  They said they couldn't duplicate the leak, which it started doing again within 3 hrs of having it back.  ::sigh::  Too bad...seems like they're losing some good customers because they need education on customer service and honesty.

• 4 weeks later...