Sweet Vapes

cany

1 hour ago, Christopher said:

EDIT: I just realized you're looking for the 160w and we carry the 200w (man with these watts....) I just put it on order (will arrive next week) What price point are you looking for?

Free would be nice, but I know that's not going to happen. I think I paid SV about $37.00 for the one I have now, you have the store, the price is your decision not mine. My customers don't tell me what to charge for machining, I tell them what it's going to cost.

The main reason for the 160w is there is no paint to come off. Also its a great mod.

In regards to the question "why get a 70 watt when 160 or 200 is available?"

I have been vaping for 6 years, and don't ever need that much power. I use either subtanks or a nautilus mini. I have a Starre tank paired to my IPV4s and have rarely gone above 50watts with it. The higher powered mods do have dual batteies, and will last longer between charges. But in my preference swapping out a battery sooner is better than spending more on a high powered mod. For me a 200 watt mod would be like having a Porche to commute 5 miles on city streets to work.

No offense to those that like the high powered mods, just putting in my 2 cents.

1 hour ago, Christopher said:

Ah I see. (I prefer built in battery as well) The differences are sometimes so slight, with all the inventory I look at them and go...why :lol: I've put them on order  and they'll arrive next week as well. What did you pay for your mod? 

$29.95

6 minutes ago, Squid said:

In regards to the question "why get a 70 watt when 160 or 200 is available?"

I have been vaping for 6 years, and don't ever need that much power. I use either subtanks or a nautilus mini. I have a Starre tank paired to my IPV4s and have rarely gone above 50watts with it. The higher powered mods do have dual batteies, and will last longer between charges. But in my preference swapping out a battery sooner is better than spending more on a high powered mod. For me a 200 watt mod would be like having a Porche to commute 5 miles on city streets to work.

No offense to those that like the high powered mods, just putting in my 2 cents.

I agree with you, I have both a 160w and a 120w, and use a .5 coil in TC mode. I know I don't get over 25w, except for the initial surge to get the coil up to temp. But the battery life is great, and I only use them at home because of the size, and weight. Away from home I use a 75w TC or a Subvod.

Thanks for all of the feedback. For pricing it's important that I gather feedback before hand because I've often heard on the forum (I was going to buy XYZ but MVS or Sweet Vapes had it cheaper) and for quite some time Roger had the prices set pretty steep. I really want VT to become the first stop shop for the members. I'm really passionate about making that happen. (We had a shipping issue for a while apparently but orders are moving out daily without a hitch) 

As for the wattage, I agree I've never gone over 20w at most. Usually I'm around 8-11+-. I think for a short while there, it became a "look how big mine is" game. The first time I saw a 200w device released I thought "well at this point we may as well start selling toasters" lol. Likely we'll phase out the 200W Kbox has it doesn't sell as well as the lower watt devices (though that wasn't the case late last year it would seem) 

Again, you guys are all awesome and I really appreciate the feedback, it's worth it's weight in gold.  

Christopher Id be more than happy to get all my vaping stuff from V/T f the inventory/prices were close to your competition. This is the first vaping site when I started vaping and the site and its members gave me the greatest help to get me where I am today. Im a firm believer in keeping things in house and with family/friends . That being said I know its business and V/T has to make money  I dont mind spending a "few" dollars more to support V/T  But $20-30  Is too rich for me. Like others have said if you can stock more stuff and better pricing Id be happy to give you all of me vaping business

I quit using throw away batts a long time ago..those were the mods/pens that had a built in battery, they wouldn't hold a charge after so many charge cycles and thrown away..
That said I too don't vape much above 60-65w or so but I use high powered mods with replaceable batts..my two favorites right now are the 200w RX200 and RX200s..at around 60w these mods go for days on a single charge, and batt swaps are fast and easy..
Price was good too at under $38 for the latest 20Os..It's nice to have all that power if I ever need it...just my 2¢

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, smacksy said:

I quit using throw away batts a long time ago..those were the mods/pens that had a built in battery, they wouldn't hold a charge after so many charge cycles and thrown away..
That said I too don't vape much above 60-65w or so but I use high powered mods with replaceable batts..my two favorites right now are the 200w RX200 and RX200s..at around 60w these mods go for days on a single charge, and batt swaps are fast and easy..
Price was good too at under $38 for the latest 20Os..It's nice to have all that power if I ever need it...just my 2¢

I own both of those   butt heres nothing like having a built in batt mod as back up when all your 18650's are dead

88bcfc0d440ca4f092364b7104bec844.jpgThat's true I suppose.. I buy new batts every 3mos or so..got two 4 bay chargers that keeps those batts charged full time..
As a backup I use the 26650 100w Pico mod seen here, second from left...Its also a good mod to take with me out and about, as well as my trusty IPV4, almost 2 yrs old now and still working great...
My brother had a DNA Panzer and the built-in lippo batts took a dump, not even 6 mos old..$135 wasted..
I'm not saying mods with built-in batts don't work, they just don't work for me, lol

1 hour ago, cany said:

Christopher Id be more than happy to get all my vaping stuff from V/T f the inventory/prices were close to your competition. This is the first vaping site when I started vaping and the site and its members gave me the greatest help to get me where I am today. Im a firm believer in keeping things in house and with family/friends . That being said I know its business and V/T has to make money  I dont mind spending a "few" dollars more to support V/T  But $20-30  Is too rich for me. Like others have said if you can stock more stuff and better pricing Id be happy to give you all of me vaping business

Let me know what items we're missing you'd like in generally speaking and I can bring them in within a week usually. Even if you're not ready to buy them now. With so many options from vendors it's difficult even for me to keep up with what's phasing in/out. 

3 minutes ago, Christopher said:

Let me know what items we're missing you'd like in generally speaking and I can bring them in within a week usually. Even if you're not ready to buy them now. With so many options from vendors it's difficult even for me to keep up with what's phasing in/out. 

VT had all I wanted except for the 70w subox 

88bcfc0d440ca4f092364b7104bec844.jpgThat's true I suppose.. I buy new batts every 3mos or so..got two 4 bay chargers that keeps those batts charged full time..
As a backup I use the single 26650 100w Wismec Presa mod seen here, second from left...Its also a good mod to take with me out and about, as well as my trusty IPV4, almost 2 yrs old now and still working great...
My brother had a DNA Panzer and the built-in lippo batts took a dump, not even 6 mos old..$135 wasted..
I'm not saying mods with built-in batts don't work, they just don't work for me, lol

**oops!
I apologize for double post..Tapatalk sucks sometimes, lol

Bebop: Shortly after I placed an order with S-V, I noticed on my "first" hacked account I had charges for $2, $9, then over $150 that I had no idea who the companies were let alone what was ordered. The 2nd (account) time, I had ordered, within 3 days, there were charges of close to $1000 on the account. The financial companies cancelled the cards and issued new ones. I won't take a chance on that happening again.

Thanks for all of the feedback. For pricing it's important that I gather feedback before hand because I've often heard on the forum (I was going to buy XYZ but MVS or Sweet Vapes had it cheaper) and for quite some time Roger had the prices set pretty steep. I really want VT to become the first stop shop for the members. I'm really passionate about making that happen. (We had a shipping issue for a while apparently but orders are moving out daily without a hitch) 

As for the wattage, I agree I've never gone over 20w at most. Usually I'm around 8-11+-. I think for a short while there, it became a "look how big mine is" game. The first time I saw a 200w device released I thought "well at this point we may as well start selling toasters" lol. Likely we'll phase out the 200W Kbox has it doesn't sell as well as the lower watt devices (though that wasn't the case late last year it would seem) 

Again, you guys are all awesome and I really appreciate the feedback, it's worth it's weight in gold.  

Hi Christopher

I've been a member here for a while..been vaping for over 5 yrs now..I would love to order from your store but I don't see anything that meets my needs these days..

You talk about high powered mods being like toasters (lol) but maybe don't realize we like those 200w mods for alot of reasons besides having 1-200w available..like firing down to .1 ohms and handle all types of various wire as well as not putting a strain on the chip vaping at lower wattages...I don't see the enormously popular Reuleaux RX200 or 200s on your website, nor do see any RTA's like the Griffin 25 or the newer Herkakes RTA-2 either..(are they there and I just overlooked them?)

Anyway, I do see a lot of gear maybe good for a newbie and that's good..folks have to start somewhere, lol

I would order from you in a heartbeat if I found the mods/tanks I prefer today, :)

Im actually in the process of looking for a Herkeles RTA-4

My brother has a RTA-4 but doesn't like it..He says those airholes under the posts mutes the flavor..He likes the RTA-2 much better..just sayin

59 minutes ago, smacksy said:

My brother has a RTA-4 but doesn't like it..He says those airholes under the posts mutes the flavor..He likes the RTA-2 much better..just sayin

Thanks my bud talked me into the Griffan

I have both..5fa8334a518b0413903f58dce59ccbe1.jpgThe Griffin is good RTA (on the right)
But in my opinion the Herkales RTA-2 is better..It has a larger build deck, larger juice channels and better airflow, plus it's easier to build and wick, as the Griffin can be finicky..both of these are 25mm..Griff holds about 5.3ml of juice, the Herk holds a true 6ml of juice...let us know how you like your Griffin after you get it... :)

1 minute ago, smacksy said:

I have both..5fa8334a518b0413903f58dce59ccbe1.jpgThe Griffin is good RTA (on the right)
But in my opinion the Herkales RTA-2 is better..It has a larger build deck, larger juice channels and better airflow, plus it's easier to build and wick, as the Griffin can be finicky..both of these are 25mm..Griff holds about 5.3ml of juice, the Herk holds a true 6ml of juice...let us know how you like your Griffin after you get it... :)

Now im really confused lol............... I didnt pull the trigger yet

Now im really confused lol............... I didnt pull the trigger yet

Lol
Both are good RTA's..but like I mentioned above the Herkales RTA is a better choice for me as it's easier to build and vapes great!
Suggest you watch a couple reviews on both of them and compare for yourself...

2 minutes ago, smacksy said:

Lol
Both are good RTA's..but like I mentioned above the Herkales RTA is a better choice for me as it's easier to build and vapes great!
Suggest you watch a couple reviews on both of them and compare for yourself...

Easier to build on works for me

Easier to build on works for me

If you get the Herk make sure it's the RTA-2..its the one with the bigger juice channels (and two big airholes) that makes wicking easier..keep us posted, :)