Sweet Vapes

cany

Speaking from personal experience, I have ordered a lot from Sweet Vapes, and never had a problem with them. Always good prices, and fast shipping. But that's just my opinion. Maybe in the past they had employee problems, and have fixed the problem since then.

MY first purchase an Invader Mini They sold me V1 when V2 was out when my V1 dint work right ans I questioned them as to why they sold me V1 when V2 was out I got no answer. If they screw up now I will bash them all over the net

I have never needed to use their customer service, maybe I'm one of the lucky ones. Mostly I only use them when Vape NW don't have what I want, or when they are a lot cheaper.

I've never had a problem with them.  I've bought mods off of them, I'm CONSTANTLY buying coils from them - they are my go-to source for coils, both for me and my husband's tanks.

They must have changes owners. They use to be so reliable, trust worthy and nice but I have noticed a big change in customer service. Before if there was a problem they just sent me a replacement with an apology attached. Now I just get a "tuff luck".

I personally have stopped buying from them due to some security issues. I had 2 of my financial accounts hacked and the only connection I could find was I had used both of those to order from them. I don't know if it's an "inside job" (untrustworthy employees) or not, but I'm not taking any chances.

22 minutes ago, VapeMama said:

I personally have stopped buying from them due to some security issues. I had 2 of my financial accounts hacked and the only connection I could find was I had used both of those to order from them. I don't know if it's an "inside job" (untrustworthy employees) or not, but I'm not taking any chances.

Damm I wish I knew this sooner

The only problem I've had with S-V is they were suddenly out of stock on an item (coils) I ordered... they shipped the rest and included a note that my item was back-ordered, and they shipped it to me about 4 days later, along with a coupon-code for 10% off my next order.  One order of a couple of Subtank minis, they even included free multi-color o-ring kits ($5 value) with each subtank ordered... and they weren't advertised to include the o-ring kits :)

For the most part, orders made on Monday are received on Thursday or Friday, and all orders have been correct.  I've never had any issues with payment, account hacks, or even them selling my info to a 3rd-party... Over the past 2.5 years, they've probably gotten as much business from me as VapeNW, 101Vape, MVS, Mt. Baker, and Vape Royalty?  Honestly, S-V and VapeNW have probably gotten the majority of my business because of their prices, new product selection, and fast shipping.

No offense to Chris and the V|T store... but until recently, the V|T store hasn't had great prices or product selection :(

Edited by Earthling789

Ive only had a couple minor issues with SV and I've used them a lot.  I think one time they sent me V1 of the Kanger RBA when I thought I was ordering V2.  My only gripe is they run out of stuff I like.  I think they used to carry more stock.  Their supply of drip tips and accessories has dropped. I've had ZERO security issues. 

6 hours ago, Christopher said:

Glad to hear you got your mods, if we happen to carry anything SV has at a higher price, let me know and we'll match them :) And then if something goes wrong you can track me down personally and I'll crack the whip. 

Thanks Christopher  I wish I would of know this before, you did have something that I got from them

Just now, cany said:

Thanks Christopher  I wish I would of know this before, you did have something that I got from them

That's alright we'll get yah next time :) The store was a bit bare earlier in the year but I've built it up since coming back and just this evening gave the store a face lift. 

12 hours ago, Christopher said:

Glad to hear you got your mods, if we happen to carry anything SV has at a higher price, let me know and we'll match them :) And then if something goes wrong you can track me down personally and I'll crack the whip.

I would like to order from V/T, but I use Kanger tanks, and mods, which you have a shortage of. I would like to get 1 or 2 more Kanger 160w TC Kbox mods, but you don't carry them. I also have been thinking about getting a couple of extra Subvod batteries, some places carry them, but none of my regular suppliers have them. I use Kanger Subvods a lot lately and it would be nice to just switch batteries, instead of waiting for the battery to charge. This winter when I quit riding my bike as much, I will not use the Subvods as much, but I still like them. One reason I use Kanger so much is I only have to keep 1 kind of coil for all my tanks, instead of a bunch of different coils for different tanks.

I also had my CC hacked right after I placed an order with them..

I'll never order anything from SweetVapes again...

That said I order alot from VapeNW..in fact vapemail just delieved my new RX200s from them today seen on the right..06cb3a13be521204cf46d96c16ef70d7.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, FXRich said:

I would like to order from V/T, but I use Kanger tanks, and mods, which you have a shortage of. I would like to get 1 or 2 more Kanger 160w TC Kbox mods, but you don't carry them. I also have been thinking about getting a couple of extra Subvod batteries, some places carry them, but none of my regular suppliers have them. I use Kanger Subvods a lot lately and it would be nice to just switch batteries, instead of waiting for the battery to charge. This winter when I quit riding my bike as much, I will not use the Subvods as much, but I still like them. One reason I use Kanger so much is I only have to keep 1 kind of coil for all my tanks, instead of a bunch of different coils for different tanks.

Hey FX, we have the KBOX here: https://www.vaportalkstore.com/product/kanger-kbox-200w-mod/ though Black just sold out (I have more on the way) 

For the batteries, I'm not sure which ones you're looking for specifically but we've got quite a few mod bats in stock. But if you'd like to see other batteries, even if you don't order now, let me know because chances are, others are also looking for them: https://www.vaportalkstore.com/product-category/replacement-parts/ecig-mod-batteries/

I actually really appreciate this kind of feedback because if you want XYZ, chances are 100 others do as well so I can order it. :) 

EDIT: I just realized you're looking for the 160w and we carry the 200w (man with these watts....) I just put it on order (will arrive next week) What price point are you looking for?

Can you guys who had your credit cards "hacked" please elaborate on exactly what happened, what was done as a result and what sweet vapes' involvement was and how you determined it was sweet vapes' responsibility or why you suspect sweet vapes had some liability?

Honest question.  I'm just a concerned comsumer.

12 minutes ago, Christopher said:

Hey FX, we have the KBOX here: https://www.vaportalkstore.com/product/kanger-kbox-200w-mod/ though Black just sold out (I have more on the way) 

For the batteries, I'm not sure which ones you're looking for specifically but we've got quite a few mod bats in stock. But if you'd like to see other batteries, even if you don't order now, let me know because chances are, others are also looking for them: https://www.vaportalkstore.com/product-category/replacement-parts/ecig-mod-batteries/

I actually really appreciate this kind of feedback because if you want XYZ, chances are 100 others do as well so I can order it. :) 

EDIT: I just realized you're looking for the 160w and we carry the 200w (man with these watts....) I just put it on order (will arrive next week) What price point are you looking for?

How about the 70W TC

Can you guys who had your credit cards "hacked" please elaborate on exactly what happened, what was done as a result and what sweet vapes' involvement was and how you determined it was sweet vapes' responsibility or why you suspect sweet vapes had some liability?

Honest question.  I'm just a concerned comsumer.

Sure..shortly after placing my order my bank (Chase) contacted me if I made a purchase for $9 from a place I never even heard of..I said absolutely not and Chase canceled my CC# due to to it being "hacked" or used online by somebody other than me...got a new CC in the mail a week later..Chase fraud watched out for me...simple as that

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

17 minutes ago, Christopher said:

I can get those in as well. I hate humbly ask this, but why purchase the 70W when you can have the 200W or say 160W. (I don't use the KBOX but I've always wondered) 

I got the 70W because it had a built in batt

17 minutes ago, cany said:

I got the 70W because it had a built in batt

Ah I see. (I prefer built in battery as well) The differences are sometimes so slight, with all the inventory I look at them and go...why :lol: I've put them on order  and they'll arrive next week as well. What did you pay for your mod?