Sweet Vapes

cany

19 minutes ago, smacksy said:

If you get the Herk make sure it's the RTA-2..its the one with the bigger juice channels (and two big airholes) that makes wicking easier..keep us posted, :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Looking for it now Hopefully Christopher sees this and maybe he can get them into V/T

Might be waiting a long time, lol
I live on the West coast and order alot from VapeNW in WA State..I think they are out of stock (sold out) of the Herk RTA-2 but another vendor called Element Vape here in CA had them in stock last time I looked..just sayin

Hey Folks, 

You guys are great, I've written down all the requests. Sorry for the delay but I was actually just in a conference call with a new supplier. One issue, I'm sure many if you have noticed in the past, is that when VT goes out of stock it can take upwards of 2 weeks to get stock in. (Ridiculous) At that point, no matter how loyal, you're going to go elsewhere for your stuff. I would too. I managed to sign on a new company today which will take over all of our inventory. If not just for that fact I need supplies too!

At any rate stock issue should be completely resolved. Also I'll have the Herk V2 in tomorrow afternoon, Online Price: $25.00 +- :) I've attached an image to ensure it's the correct model as there are quite a few versions. (And at this point with 3 new vendors on board I can probably order in almost anything within 24 hours including sundays) Additionally about the 200W mods, some good points, if you want it, we'll carry it!

Looking forward to getting the VT store's *** back in shape and all of the feedback is much appreciated. 

2.jpg

1.jpg

Whoops that's not the RTA. On the phone to see if they have it (They have the V1 for sure not certain about the V2) 

Great. We can def get the Herk RTA in by tomorrow. The V2 though I'm waiting to find out. If not, I'll let you know so you can place your order with the other store (no hard feelings!) But at the very least I'll get it in on request as I know if you want it, others do as well so no harm in carrying. The more stock the better. 

That is awesome Christopher Thanks   Im gonna hold off and see what V/T gets in stock :animier::animier:  The Herakles that@smacksy recommended too me was the Herakles RTS-2

Correction..It was the RTA-2df5c5a77bfe7c7b5f50dd57244d95fb0.jpg
Like this.. Gotta be careful ordering as they are many variations

2 minutes ago, Christopher said:

Great. We can def get the Herk RTA in by tomorrow. The V2 though I'm waiting to find out. If not, I'll let you know so you can place your order with the other store (no hard feelings!) But at the very least I'll get it in on request as I know if you want it, others do as well so no harm in carrying. The more stock the better. 

I can wait Im in no real hurry I just want it dont need it :D:D

@smacksy  Griffin pic Please for Christopher of course :rolleyes::)

@Christopher  Can you made a thread  for suggestions for the store?

Just to make things easier, if everyone could be as soon kind as to repost anything in this thread over there it'll make it easier for Evan to make an inventory list. (Already noted the Herk  RTA 2) We're going to place a large order this evening and we'll have it same day delivered. 

Late to the party but I have ordered probably 95% of my equipment over the last 3.5 years from Sweet-Vapes and have never had an issue outside once getting an extra IStick 50w in my order which I offered to ship back and they said to keep it for being such a good customer. Dayna always answers emails quickly and they stick everything I use and always get it to me in 3-4 days even with standard $3 shipping.

I think it's important to draw the distinction that there are two site Sweet-Vapes and another without the hyphen that I have heard negative things about.

Okay, granted, I ONLY use Sweet-Vapes for hardware - mostly coils - but the biggest problem I've had was when they run out of coils for a long period of time.  It's my go to coil supplier.

22 minutes ago, Christopher said:

imgres.png

.......Mind if I sneak in here and ask what coil :D

Used to be coils for Protanks which you were always out of, now it's been Nautilus and Herakles + coils for quite some time.

Edited by spydre

12 minutes ago, spydre said:

Used to be coils for Protanks which you were always out of, now it's been Nautilus and Herakles + coils for quite some time.

Protanks have two different kinds of coils, which one were you looking for -- single or dual coil option? 

Just now, Tam said:

Protanks have two different kinds of coils, which one were you looking for -- single or dual coil option? 

LOL, they were single coil.  But I don't use them now.  As a matter of fact, I have 2 1/2 boxes sitting on my desk that haven't been touched.  I cleaned out all my pro tanks.

Well in all fairness I hadn't actually owned Vapor Talk since 2012 (though many weren't aware) But then the door knock came "uh...so yea we screwed the whole thing up. Can back?" :lol: Me as if I'd walked into a bedroom with 17 5 years old: "what....the hell have you done" 

No but this is actually a great thread. We carry both the Nautilus Coils & the Hercules but if it's not the right ohms etc let me know and I'll get them in my tomorrow evening. Also, customer notes say "chris you're awesome how bout' some free swag" always result in free stuff if I see it in time :D If that doesn't work perhaps I can lure you with some Werther's Original. It works wonder on kids and adults alike. 

5 minutes ago, Christopher said:

Well in all fairness I hadn't actually owned Vapor Talk since 2012 (though many weren't aware) But then the door knock came "uh...so yea we screwed the whole thing up. Can back?" :lol: Me as if I'd walked into a bedroom with 17 5 years old: "what....the hell have you done" 

No but this is actually a great thread. We carry both the Nautilus Coils & the Hercules but if it's not the right ohms etc let me know and I'll get them in my tomorrow evening. Also, customer notes say "chris you're awesome how bout' some free swag" always result in free stuff if I see it in time :D If that doesn't work perhaps I can lure you with some Werther's Original. It works wonder on kids and adults alike. 

Hey, Werther's originals were my go to candy whenever I tried to quit smoking.  Probably will be if I try to quit vaping, too.