I Let Myself Down

TheLostFayth

Well I just bought a pack of Reds and smoked one... first THOUGHT of even smoking an analog since getting my Blu (as upsetting as it was)... Surprisingly, it was so unsatisfying. But, instead of going through an entire battery, struggling to be satisfied, I decided to smoke... I feel horrible now, like I let myself down. I wanted to get the 510, but I have to (hopefully) return my blu, claiming absolute dissatisfaction with their product, wait for that transaction to go thru, then purchase and wait for the 510 to be delivered... I cant even mentally calculate how long that might possibly take, nor going without smoking for that time. And that all is if Blu refunds me... Ehhh... Idk, I have nowhere else to go, family and friends hate that I smoke, hell, I hate that I smoke... and most of them dont even really know what vaping is, either that or they dont really think its any better than analogs...

Welcome to the forum, bud.

Your gonna be so impressed with how much better you feel after vaping. I just know it. This e-cig thing really does work. Don't let your experience with Blu change your determination. You'll also be impressed with the cost savings over analogs. Just hang in there.

Really. If you feel like you let yourself down, just pick yourself up and move on. It's not the end of the line - not at all. You're trying to vape with a unit that's less than the best, and analogs are sneaky as hell. They'll worm their way into your subconscious without you even knowing it and next thing you know you're going, "Yuck! That tastes like ash!" ;) And you'll go looking for the clean, fresh vape you know and love.

When these guys say the 510 is a whole other ballgame, you can believe it. I started with something similar to your blu and didn't ditch the smokes until I got a truly functional unit.

From my perspective, you'll only have let yourself down if you give up vaping forever. And I seriously doubt you're going to do that, having found this forum. There's too much friendly support and good info here to do anything but help you succeed. Vape on!

DONT LOSE FAITH, Fayth ! A LOT of us have been where you are now. I had the BLU first, and went thru the SAME frustration. One good thing I will say for Blu, is they WILL refund you. They dont have bad customer service, just OVERWHELMED customer service reps dealing with a LOT of angry customers. And for the most part, they are pretty fast with refunds from what Ive heard. If you gotta have analogs in between, have analogs. Its O.K. As long as you stick to your plan, its no big deal, and NO ONE has the right to judge you for it. Even though I dont smoke anymore, I absolutely support ANYONES right to do so. I cant be a hypocrite when I smoked for 30 years. You didnt let ANYONE down, the Blu let YOU down. So, adapt and maintain, and wait for the 510. We're ALL here for ya ! :thumbsup:

Exactly what the others said. It's not a big deal. You just started with the wrong unit. I did, too. I had to smoke analogs while my one and only battery charged and didn't like it at all. That's what got me into searching for more batteries, which led me to different units, which led me to the videos, which led me to this forum, which got me on the right track. Just think of the analogs as a crutch until you can get the right unit and then you can get off the analogs forever. If that's what you want. Keenan is right, we can't judge you when we all smoked for so long. Just hang in there. It will all work out in the end. And very quickly, too. We're here for you.

Take your time it can be a hard transition for some people. I have been using e-cigs since August and I myself have slipped up and smoked a analog on occasion. We won't judge you and try not to be so hard on yourself. I hope that you are able to return your Blu and give the 510 a try. Good luck and stick with it.

Hey, man, it's no big deal. I changed over to vaping several months ago but still have an analog every now and again. You can't promise yourself you will never have one forever. That's just too hard mentally. Once you get a 510, you will find your self smoking analogs less and less. But don't beat yourself up. Even if you still have an analog, it's not the end of the world. Heck, even if you just cut down to 4 or 5 day, that's a huge improvement!

Too bad there are twenty ciggs in a pack ,for the first couple of months even though I was satisfied with vaping I wondered, and I would usualy go ahead and get a pack .I just smoked two or three a day until they were gone.I don't do that anymore.I still have two cans of snuff powder that I don't even think about using ,they just sit there .

Thank you everyone for your support. It helped me out alot. And yes, I do have to get the money back from the Blu to get the 510. These are hard times, ya know? Moneys tight and whatnot. Well, Im really looking forward to getting a 510, I really cant wait. Every time I smoke an analog, I just think how much better the 510 would be =P. But, you all are right, its not the end of the world, and I have not failed since I still really want to vape. Its also good to hear that Blu will refund me. That takes alot off my mind. Thank you all again, so much!

Most success stories are preceded by "failures." Not just in transitioning to vaping from smoking, but in all areas of life. What we call a failure is really just the learning curve. :)

I am sure you will be happy with the 510. Keep posting here and let everyone know where you are on the curve.

Good luck to you,