November 2010

I forgot to check my mail today ! Arrrrghh! I'll let ya know tomorrow Dave !

keenan brother, you have a completely full plate! We're not voting for months so no big hurry. Same goes for you Brian, we're all set for new times all around. Be happy my friends, and Happy New Year to everyone!

Too late to get one?

No way man, I have several I'd love to share. Just PM me your address and I'll get what you need out the next day. That pleases me no end. :)

Happy New Year!

Now it's bedtime. Whew...

I know this isnt DIRECTLY related to e cigs, BUT, in a sidestepping way it is. I dont think we stand a chance with the butt-clowns in office now, so MAYBE with a new crew in Washington, e cigs might stand a chance, along with a few other things, like our RIGHTS. ( I know, Im SOOO political )

NOVEMBER 2010

Start getting ready for the Nov 2010 elections. Remember the motto : If they're "IN;" they're "OUT."

The 2010 Election Day .... Your U.S. House & Senate have voted themselves $4,700 and $5,300 raises.

1. They voted to not give you a S.S. cost of living raise in 2010 and 2011.

2. Your Medicare premiums will go up $285.60 for the 2-years and you will not get the 3% COLA or $660/yr. Your total 2-yr loss and cost is $1,600 or $3,200 for husband and wife. Plain enough??????

3. Every member of Congress will get an added

$10,000 which is putting them very close to $200,000 per year. Sounds like an elite class to me.

4. Do you feel SCREWED? They vote themselves a raise and better benefits. They only care about WE THE PEOPLE on election day, right? You never did anything about it in the past. The time for action is near!!!!

5. Do you really think that Nancy, Harry, Chris, Charlie, Barnie, et al, care about you? SEND THE MESSAGE-- You're FIRED.

*** THIS IS NOT ABOUT POLITICAL PARTIES! IN 2010 YOU WILL HAVE A CHANCE TO GET RID OF THE ENTIRE SITTING CONGRESS, Up to 1/3 OF THE SENATE, AND 100% OF THE HOUSE. The election in 2010 will be a sea-change to the mindset of any member of Congress who may survive.

It is ok to forward this to your sphere of influence if you ARE finally tired of this abuse.

The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.

My strategy is very similar to this. When I go to vote I won't vote for any Republicrats.

But all the people running for office in my part of the country are all career politicians! Except for a few county comission spots,they have all been in politics for years.So what do I do?

Just keep voting for their opposite. Eventually some new guy will come along and when he gets elected it will give hope to others. Remember, we hold the cards, not the politicians. They've just convinced us that they do. They're jerks, one and all.