Eleaftc40w and triton mini?

Hi guys just a couple of simple and possibly annoying questions. First of i have just bought and istick tc40w, can i use a triton mini on this? Also do i need to use specific coil resistance? And if i can use this tank can i use 50/50 liquids in it? Sorry for it being such basic questions but i am new to vaping and i am struggling to get my head around a lot of stuff. Thanks in advance for any advice.

Hi, and welcome to the forum!

Simple... yes... annoying... no! LOL

Yes, you can use the Triton Mini tank with the eLeaf 40W-TC.  Yes, 50/50 juices will wick well with the Triton Mini / Nautilus coils, and many of our users prefer the 1.6 Ohm and 1.8 Ohm coils over all other offerings.  Depending on your juice, you'll want to use a lower Wattage, say somewhere between 9W and 18W?

That battery will also handle Temp Control coils in Ni200 and Ti, but I'd not venture into TC until you have a better handle on coil resistances and Wattage under "normal" use :)

Feel free to ask anything... we're always willing to help... and help you spend money... :D

Hahaha help spend my money. Yes im hoping to get a decent understanding on it and was told to avoid tc when i bought it (for the time being at least). Im getting a few different 50/50 juices this week. I have ordered them as im trying to get maximum flavour as the one i have is nice but not as strong taste as id like they are pg20 80vg. So i will see how they are. Thank you!