What Are You Vaping Today?

• 2 weeks later...

Good Morning All,

I'm enjoying my Razzleberry Ring Pop in my kanger toptank mini on top of my ever-faithful pico :)

Though later today I'll probably switch to apple cider in my gryffin since it's cold  ouside and warm apple cider is a wonderful thing ;)

Then after dinner I'll probably have a cherry cordial ...without the calories!

22 hours ago, Christopher said:

Morning :)

I'm vaping on some Adam's Apple 6mg in my Nautilus. I've also got a fresh cup of Twinings and some breakfast burritos my wife made. Yum. 

Vaping some Adam's Apple myself.  3mg in one of my Baby Beasts (where's your Baby Beast @Christopher?)  No Twinings or breakfast burritos, though.  Coffee and Jack in the Box for me...lol

I decided to take a break from my ADV  and Subtank Mini this morning... and broke out my Russian 91% (authentic), wicked up a fresh 1.1 Ohm coil and filled her with a 6mg Caramel Apple I mixed last week... and I'm powering it from my well-used, black IPV Mini :)  Man, I forgot how good the flavor is from this little RTA, and how good the IPV mini feels in my hand :D

I am sucking down a caramel vanilla from a local B&M today in my Zephyrus.  Lots of cloudy deliciousness.   When I first started vaping I wasn't too fond of vanillas and caramel flavors but they have moved up to the front of the line.  I will probably rock this all day today. 

• 3 weeks later...

I'm on the last tank of a 50 ml bottle of Lemon Pound Cake from glaś. Yeah, I cracked this open a week ago and it's been non stop deliciousness.  

Expecting a bottle of Black Knight in the mail that'll take its place pronto! 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just loaded up some Namberjuice Glacier Banana today.  It was the first juice I ever bought when I purchased my original setup a year and a half ago.  Hadn't been able to find it since then, but the other day when I was washing out all my empty bottles prepping for mixing my own juice, I came across the empty bottle I originally bought back in the day.  I was like damn, I remember that being awesome, so I broke down, hopped online, found a website that was selling it and ordered a couple of 60 ml bottles.  It's every bit as delicious as I remember it! (once I found the right temp to vape it at, apparently 500 F at 40w is the winner, for me anyway).  And it kicks out some pretty nice clouds on my Smok Alien with my Eleaf Lyche tank.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...