What Are You Vaping Today?

geez. these all sound good.  I used to love me some Space Jam.

....but I haven't vaped anything but my own mad scientist concoctions for going 2 years now, I think.  And now I'm hooked on a Coffee Cheesecake spawned from my own demented mind -  Its mainly cheesecake with caramel cappuccino as a secondary flavor and a drizzle of double chocolate with just a touch of sweetener.  I'm hooked ....

cheers, you guys!

Hey Tam!

I make a berry custard for my wife she adores.  

still going strong....and no pod system yet.  I've fallen in to too much of a routine.  oh well, what ever works and gets you there.. 😀

14 hours ago, Bebop said:

....but I haven't vaped anything but my own mad scientist concoctions for going 2 years now, I think.  And now I'm hooked on a Coffee Cheesecake spawned from my own demented mind -  Its mainly cheesecake with caramel cappuccino as a secondary flavor and a drizzle of double chocolate with just a touch of sweetener.  I'm hooked ....

Mad scientist concoctions are the best. I make a cherry cheesecake, pretty good stuff. A few weeks ago I got some new flavors that I haven't tried yet, I have been using TFA caramel, but read a lot of good things on the net about salted caramel by FW, also got some Madagascar vanilla, and some sweetener. Going to have to try them soon.

1 hour ago, FXRich said:

Mad scientist concoctions are the best. I make a cherry cheesecake, pretty good stuff. A few weeks ago I got some new flavors that I haven't tried yet, I have been using TFA caramel, but read a lot of good things on the net about salted caramel by FW, also got some Madagascar vanilla, and some sweetener. Going to have to try them soon.

I have the Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla  I like it used it in a few mixes never on its own

2 minutes ago, cany said:

I have the Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla  I like it used it in a few mixes never on its own

I have been using French Vanilla in my mixes, I figure using the Madagascar vanilla would be much better.

1 minute ago, FXRich said:

I have been using French Vanilla in my mixes, I figure using the Madagascar vanilla would be much better.

I use French vanilla as well as vanilla custard a lot I like them both I got the Madadascar to use in a few tobacco mixes I saw online 

9 hours ago, Bebop said:

Hey Tam!

I make a berry custard for my wife she adores.  

still going strong....and no pod system yet.  I've fallen in to too much of a routine.  oh well, what ever works and gets you there.. 😀

Routines are good. I like not having anything unexpected happen.  :lol: 

What kinds of berries do you use?

4 hours ago, cany said:

I use French vanilla as well as vanilla custard a lot I like them both I got the Madagascar to use in a few tobacco mixes I saw online 

I use vanilla custard mixed with blood orange with a little pineapple, and bavarian creme mixed in.

13 hours ago, Tam said:

Routines are good. I like not having anything unexpected happen.  :lol: 

What kinds of berries do you use?

I use one of either a straight Wild blueberry from TFA or a Harvest berries from Capella, which is a mix of strawberry, blueberry and raspberry. 

I use French Vanilla, or Vanilla Bean Ice Cream to smooth out some mixes.  

I like berry mixes for a palette change here and there but I cant vape them all day like I can the coffees and custard mixes.

10 hours ago, Bebop said:

I like berry mixes for a palette change here and there but I cant vape them all day like I can the coffees and custard mixes.

Still vaping the FLaN, but I find that I chain vape it too much because it's so smooth. The berry mixes are acidic, and with the higher salt nic, I find I can take a few draws and I'm good for awhile.  :)