IStick 50w hunt

Ok my wife killed not one but two of hers at the lake over the weekend and is into the backup and I cannot find them in stock anywhere so a couple questions.

1. Are they still making these or has something better came along for a standard person vaping 1.6ohms at 9-10 watts. I really only use them for the great battery life they are easily broken and we are very hard on them especially in the summer between beach and staying on the boat every weekend. But they last 3 days on a charge and I like them. All the old timers know me I am a standard guy when it comes to vaping and like ease, long battery life and the way the 50w feels in my hand.

2. Both the vendors I usually only deal with are out of stock. I usually pay $34.95 for the base kit battery only. I have not ordered hardware anywhere but Sweet-Vapes in a very long time.Where do you buy your hardware? I need a few backup vendors for situations like this or maybe Chris can start to stock the stuff I use lol now that he is back at the wheel lol.

I am using the Eleaf Istick TC 100w. It uses 2 18650 batteries. It can be charged by USB. I use an external charger because it charges faster.

If you want a built in battery system, try the 70W Innokin Cool Fire Plus. There is also the TC model. Both work really well and charge with USB.

I looked at 3 of my most used vendors, even the 50w was out of stock. My Vapor Store, 101 Vape and My Freedom Smokes. Mt. Baker has the 50w in stock, it is listed for $47.99.

Good luck.

Wait! Vapor Beast has the Eleaf iStick for $39.97. I have not used this supplier, but have heard positive things about them.

http://www.vaporbeast.com/eleaf-istick-50w.html