Dragons breath and Zerg from So-mich vape

Just wanted to chime in on a eliquid that I just recently tried out, and is becoming one of my favorite all day vapes, it is dragons breath from so-mich vape. I vape 2mg nic, vaped out of alliance v2 rda, and aspire cleito with .4 coils, both are getting great flavor from this juice. I was surprised though how much I personally was able to enjoy this juice because unlike a lot friends that vape I get vapors tongue where after a while juices loose flavor for me, this one hasn't failed to please in that area for me anyways, I cannot say that about very many juices. Also when I went to their website they had a buy one get one free promo going so I picked up zerg from them as well and is also a pretty interesting flavor, like a sour blueberry candy, I didn't vape it as much as dragons breath as I've been vaping it pretty heavy but zerg seems to also satisfy on that aspect too for a all day vape, and the prices are fantastic. If any of these flavors that I mentioned today sound good to anyone I would highly recommend to check it out as the prices are very worth it to me. Just wanted to share these experiences since flavors wear off pretty fast for me and if anyone else had that issue maybe would appreciate these juices from so-mich vape. Looking forward to trying out some of their other juices too!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines