FOR SALE: Puresmoker Legacy with batts and kik

Hello, I was going through my old vaping equipment, and came across my old PureSmoker Legacy, haven't used it since I got a provari, which has been in the same drawer for a couple years, also. There are 3 relatively unused batteries with it, which were stored in a cool dry place, as recommended. This is a mechanical mod, not much can go wrong with it, but unfortunately the company no longer exists, so you won't be able to buy replacement parts

Included:

1 Puresmoker Legacy

1 Extention for use with the variable wattage Kick

1 Kick

1 Kanger Aerotank with a couple of new coils that I never used

3 relatively unused 18650 batteries (these aren't IMR and therefore will not work with the Kick, you'll need to buy IMR batteries for that)

1 bag of spare screws and washers

I'm asking $30 for the whole shebang, not looking to retire, just want to clear out some room for my new old stuff.

IMG_0523.JPG

IMG_0525.JPG

Edited by Tam
Added "FOR SALE" to title

There are actually some good reviews on this mod. It may be just what I need to use at work. I have my Invader, and it is a rugged mod, It was looking like crap from being around the cement plant and out in the shop. The rubber coating was collecting grease and dust. I have it cleaned up now and started using an evod at work just because it works. This should work much better and give better battery life. Granted I have advanced well beyond this mod, but still think it may just work for my needs. I couldn't pass it up at that price. The extra kick alone is worth the $20. There is also the quality and history behind Puresmoke Mods.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines