MVP 3.0 Pro straight out of box does not power on?

19 minutes ago, Bebop said:

Did you charge it?

That's what I'm trying to do, I plugged it in but the charging light does not turn on.

16 minutes ago, Tam said:

What did you mean when you said you "assembled" it? It should've come fully assembled and ready to go with a minimum of a 2/3 or more battery charge.

I attached the tank to the battery.

1 minute ago, Tam said:

Have you tried using it? If the charging light doesn't come on, that's usually an indication that the battery doesn't require charging.

When I try pressing the fire button 3 times to turn it on, nothing happens. If I hold down the button, nothing happens.

Just now, Tam said:

Have you tried changing the coil in your tank? Might be you got a bad one...

Alright, after fiddling with a bunch of different chargers and outlets, it is charging. Now, though, the red light will turn off after a few minutes. Is that supposed to happen?

Sorry, I don't have an MVP so I'm not sure, but with all other mods, that usually means that the mod is fully charged when lights go out. I'd still try changing out the coil to see if that's the problem. Coils that come with tanks and/or kits, are usually not the best in quality.

8 minutes ago, Tam said:

Sorry, I don't have an MVP so I'm not sure, but with all other mods, that usually means that the mod is fully charged when lights go out. I'd still try changing out the coil to see if that's the problem. Coils that come with tanks and/or kits, are usually not the best in quality.

The charging battery light comes on, and when I try to fire it, the battery symbol flashes with a charge symbol over it. I assume this means the battery is nearly dead. I am now attempting to charge it to the point that it will actually let me use it, then I can see if the coil is okay.

Let's back up...

What tank and coil are you putting on it?

Exact, please

Are you saying it has never even powered up?   That's unusual. Did you try powering it up without a tank on it? (3 clicks)

Im asking because if your ohms are too low (below .4) it wont power up with that tank on it.

Edited by Bebop

I'll assume silence means it's working fine now that it has been charged fully (wait until light around fire-button stays solid, then goes off), and the proper resistance coil (0.4 or higher) has been used?