Hello Friends..

Most of us on this forum used vaping to quit smoking. Just ask lots of questions, do your homework to make sure you use the equipment safely, go through older threads and read (especially the New Vapers, ask Questions thread), and welcome to Vapor Talk.  :)  

Welcome Francis!

Best advice... buy quality hardware, buy backups, carry your backups, and realize half the fun is in finding the "perfect juice" and your "favorite rig" :D

Tam is right (as usual)... read through the older threads and start asking specific questions on hardware, juices, coils, resistance, power, etc.... we can help a lot more once you narrow down what you want/need....

11 hours ago, Earthling789 said:

...and realize half the fun is in finding the "perfect juice" and your "favorite rig" :D

your "favorite rig" for now until the next new shiny thing comes out.  :lol:

22 hours ago, Tam said:

Most of us on this forum used vaping to quit smoking. Just ask lots of questions, do your homework to make sure you use the equipment safely, go through older threads and read (especially the New Vapers, ask Questions thread), and welcome to Vapor Talk.  :)  

Nice sharing.. I do have plenty of doubts.. I joined forum to know all about ecigs.. I do feel I am at right place now..

3 hours ago, FrancisKelch said:

Nice sharing.. I do have plenty of doubts.. I joined forum to know all about ecigs.. I do feel I am at right place now..

This is a great place to learn from many "experienced" vapers, so you are in the right place :)

Don't worry about your doubts, though... once you get started with a good juice, reliable hardware, and support from a few helpful friends... one day smoke-free turns into two, turns into a week, turns into a year!  It is easier than you think, but you have to make the effort to push through your analog withdrawals by vaping more often, using higher nicotine strengths, and being conscious of grabbing your vape instead of your pack and lighter! :D

Edited by Earthling789

On 5/21/2016 at 11:02 AM, Earthling789 said:

This is a great place to learn from many "experienced" vapers, so you are in the right place :)

Don't worry about your doubts, though... once you get started with a good juice, reliable hardware, and support from a few helpful friends... one day smoke-free turns into two, turns into a week, turns into a year!  It is easier than you think, but you have to make the effort to push through your analog withdrawals by vaping more often, using higher nicotine strengths, and being conscious of grabbing your vape instead of your pack and lighter! :D

I have learned  everything I know from the peeps here If it wadnt for them I wouldnt be where I am today. Finding Vapor talk was the best thing vaping wise I ever did

• 2 weeks later...